Custom PlayerList [Supports: Teams/Leaderstats/Group Icons/Custom team order]

I’m pretty sure not. It should in any case show the leaderstats of the player if he has such a folder. I just checked and it works great for me

1 Like

yeah, that’s the problem, folder’s there by default (im pretty sure that’s how it is supposed to work)

1 Like

if you’re talking about the leaderstats folder, then yes. The code checks for the presence of the leaderstats folder, and not any other. But if this is a problem for you, I can help you change the folder name.

1 Like

oops, i talked crap. its not really about the stats that dont show, its a neat feature. its just the weird position of the player’s name when the stats are not shown. looks ugly, idk if that is a bug or intented

1 Like

Hah, if you need help with something, let me know

1 Like

for sure
this one’s cut in photoshop, but the actual glitch looks exactly like this

1 Like

hm. I’m not sure if this works well enough for you, only I don’t understand what the problem is. Can you show F9?

1 Like

cant really replicate this rn cuz i have nobody to help me with that (they’re offline), that’s why i replicated this glitch in photoshop. but as far as i remember, there was not a single error or warning

1 Like

i can join in your game. Just send me link

1 Like

abnormal shooting - Roblox this is the testing place

I see that everything is working

1 Like

i might be a schizo then

You are using an old version where this error still existed. At the moment, playerlist has version 1.0.2. Add the playerlist model again

2 Likes

It seems to me that there are more answers about this than about the topic itself :joy:

1 Like

LOL I couldn’t help but make the joke after the other guy did

1 Like

I plan to split the playerList into modules for more convenient operation

1 Like

how do you get he text that says the leaderstat name, mine just shows the values

i have a question for you: do you name your leaderstats? smth like that

local xc = Instance.new("IntValue")
xc.Name = "Ze name" --that
xc.Value = 0
xc.Parent = ...

You will see the name leaderstats only if you have teams in the game. I haven’t added a feature yet that will show the name leaderstats even if the game doesn’t have teams

Is it possible to choose what the order of the teams are?