Cutscenify | Cutscene Editor for Studio

Oh, that’s not supposed to happen. I’ve fixed this bug and will come in v1.2. :smiley:

3 Likes

I even added a video if you want to know what I actually meant in the meantime. Can’t wait to use this when more features are added!

3 Likes

I’m adding letterboxing and camera rotation next update!
Let me know what you’d like to see in the plugin!

3 Likes

Would you be able to add Point Editing and a cutscene that’s first point is the player?

1 Like

Yep, I’m planning to add that in v1.3 or v1.4!

4 Likes

Wow! Such a great and easy-to-use tool. Could be useful for literally any game I can imagine.

4 Likes

Just released an advert for the plugin!

2 Likes

Nice! May I see it? I would love to btw :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure, here it is!

7 Likes

It’s great! I love it! I love the text, the logo on the side and the renders!

1 Like

Glad to see a new cutscene plugin come out for studio, very useful and easy to use.

4 Likes

What is the Import Rig button for?

You can import an FBX rig with it to use in your cutscenes (works best with animations).

1 Like

I have decided to add the bug fix for the cutscene scripts in v1.1.2, that way, you won’t have to wait for v1.2 to for the fix to come out. I’m also adding a counterfeit detection system to stop counterfeit/botted Cutscenify plugins from functioning (Similar to Windows’ Counterfeit Detection System).

1 Like

tbh the icon looks like all the adobe program icons

It does, and it’s supposed to.

The plugin is pretty great so far. The only thing I have to nitpick at is when you are done adding a point, the camera doesn’t stay at that said point.

@Inventfvl My mistake, I meant the camera FOV is not consistent. Example:

1 Like

The slider is quite sensitive to movement and can get mixed up, you may want to move it a bit slower.

2 Likes

Don’t remove the player died cutscene. Some people want that still and it won’t harm you keeping something you already made.

1 Like

Thank you!
It is a good plug-in!

2 Likes