Database Weird Error

All of a sudden I’ve been getting this error. (Never used to happen before)

lua HTTP 403 (Forbidden) DataStoreService: AccessForbidden: Access forbidden. API: GetSortedAsync, Data Store: Elo4v4s

Make sure Studio access to API services is enabled, but it’s probably just an outage or something like that.

Studio access to API services is already enabled

Found a series of threads about this topic already, I’d recommend you check them out as two clear responses have been given on one I’ll link below.

“API Services rejected request with error (HTTP 403 (Forbidden))” Error - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

FWIW: this appeared to be the situation in 2019 (when the post was made), but is not reflective of the current situation anymore. DataStores in a team create place owned by a player can be connected to by members of the team create. HTTP 403 only means forbidden access, so it can be caused by any number of vectors.

Studio Access to API Services does not affect this as it produces an explicit error about API services not being enabled, and an outage would produce a 5xx error code. OP needs to supply more information about their current circumstances. A single sentence is not enough information.

1 Like