Datastores are completely dying for Heroes Battlegrounds

^ error graph

We recently launched our Halloween update and we’re noticing a serious amount of errors with UpdateAsync (internal server error) resulting in people being unable to join the game

16 Likes

This is occurring on my game as well

4 Likes

I just tried a bunch of games like sharkbite 2, it seems like the entire data store service is gone

3 Likes

Data stores down in Dragon Ball Rage

This is a critical bug

2 Likes

I vouch, the datastore api is broken

1 Like

Experiencing this in my own games as well. Services are completely down with a 502.

2 Likes

I put a game up for sponsor, but then the whole entire datastore in the game stopped working!

3 Likes

Same in all of my games.

Ironically, I just published an update, and thought I broke my datastores. My heart absolutely sank… I never thought I’d be this happy to see that roblox’s datastores were down :rofl:

1 Like

Datastores are down in Realistic Street Soccer. Definitely a critical bug.

3 Likes

502: API Services rejected request with error.
Error code: 0 Reason: An internal server error occurred.

Yeah, definitely Roblox servers dying

2 Likes

Roblox servers are getting absolutely crushed right now, any game’s datastores seems to be cooked

5 Likes

I’m also experiencing this on my games.

1 Like

i put precaution for the player in my games, the issue is preventing everyone to join at the time.

2 Likes

Oh, it not just that, saving it is broken too.

2 Likes

I was in the middle of saving a studio session and now i need to make a backup file xd

2 Likes

This needs to be fixed asap, nearly every experience is unplayable right now. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Mind if i can commision you for a pcall return webhook?

2 Likes

Datastores are also down in my game Greenville

2 Likes

Having the same problem currently, I literally can’t work on my game at all because of this :sob:

2 Likes

The entire DataStore API is broken. UpdateAsync, GetAsync, SetAsync, etc. The problem is affecting every game, have seen basically every game’s player counts drop 50-75% in the few minutes this has been an issue (around 25 minutes as of writing this)

2 Likes