Debunking LuaSourceContainer Error

This topic is referring to the known and untraceable Error: exception while signaling: must be a LuaSourceContainer.

Many users have encountered the difficulties of this Error but yet none can come to conclusion and resolve into the problematics of the exception of LuaSourceContainer. A cheap Roblox Forum explains the intentions in what LuaSourceContainer is and how it may be finalized but, it doesn’t mention known ways the Error could associate from a Script both (Server and Client) as we all know the Error has an indiscernible hook.

Getting deeper into the explanation of the topic LSC - LuaSourceContainer, it is known what causes the problem is having an Object that holds a thread. Unneeded Variables can also make the Error occur.

here are some examples in past experiences with LSC –
Error: Exception while signaling: Must be a LuaSourceContainer - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

Exception while signaling: Must be a LuaSourceContainer - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

2 Likes

This is also a cheap Forum just to help others in this unknown Error.

I’ve been struggling with this error for almost a month. At first I thought it was a problem with my code but in fact it was a problem with all other respawning logic in the game. I came to the conclusion that when I test it in the main game the errors go away and it only seems to occur inside studio. That was just my experience though.

We need more people talking about this, because at the moment there has been no solution and it doesn’t look like it is going away any time soon either.