"Default" button on Profile Picture editor resets full body shot thumbnail incorrectly

is it like hard to fix? im tired of having to use this stupid code… i just want my default angle back so i can finally wear more than one hat without my avatar being completely pushed under and with ugly low fov

10 Likes

They could’ve at least added a position slider or something… the low angle is so unflattering

8 Likes

and also a fov changer too… that would also work… along with a x rot deg slider

8 Likes

Another reason why the default button needs to work is because the new angle causes lots of issues with the avatar thumbnail, especially with large gear.

Here is the thumbnail of my avatar with a large gear at the old angle (the angle which you can no longer get)

Now here’s the new angle

The rhino just rudely shoves my avatar out of the frame! >:(

All seriousness though, this is poor design. Every setting a user changes should be reversible, including the profile picture angle. Curiosity should not be punished. Even I want to go back to the old angle; this new angle is very awkward and in my experience has never cropped correctly.

18 Likes

lets hope some staff members step in and fix this issue. I’ve been stuck with a recreation since early 2023

14 Likes

bumping… this issue is really annoying

9 Likes

im so tired of having a recreation of the default pfp. i just want my default back.

6 Likes

I just wanted to bump this again, still struggling with this issue!

8 Likes

When Roblox fixes this issue, im going to be so happy. I can finally wear more than one hat without my pfp getting ruined.

9 Likes

Just wanted to bump again, Still no updates…

7 Likes

we would of never had this issue if they simply didn’t patch x rot deg : /

8 Likes

Bump bc what is this bro :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: r6 zoom looks goofy

11 Likes

It is frustrating that this issue has existed for several years and nothing has been done about it. It should be as simple as adding a button to clear out whatever data sets the profile picture angle and zoom in the first place.
How a working “default” button has still not been implemented EVEN AFTER SEVERAL YEARS is beyond me. The profile picture feature should not have even been released without a way to undo it. Releasing it in this state is just reckless.

14 Likes

Several? It’s been only 1 year. But still. I agree with the above statement.

8 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments, just pinged the engineers again about this one.

35 Likes

Thank you very much, it’s honestly a relief to have finally received some input by Roblox and its staff alike, and I’m sure many users like myself following this specific topic regarding this feature are equally as relieved as I am to some extent to have finally had our concerns regarding this feature noticed by Roblox as it’s felt as though we’ve been ignored for quite a while now and pushed to the side regarding this particular matter.

13 Likes

I’ve seen so many of these I’m kind of losing hope, but it’s SUCH an easy fix there’s no way it takes long for them to add it.

11 Likes

Thank you so much! Hoping to hear back on this topic soon with more details of when this could possibly get fixed.

10 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ve been waiting a year for this. I hope this is final and they don’t just forget about it.

13 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for taking action, so many people will be super happy about this! :​D

15 Likes