[Default Outfit] Content Deleted shirt or pants can bypass the check

It’s probably a small oversight made by people working on this feature.
It always happens with CD’d shirts and pants.
I will give you a graphical example.

25d9dfa01562748c7f29edb556b7065b5a613506.png
Left = Shirt + CD’d Pants
Right = CD’d Pants

CD’d objects are easy to tell. That’s all I can say.
I would threat them as if they weren’t any item, just a blank space.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they’ve already accounted for this and wearing content deleted outfits will make you wear the default set of clothes.

At least I bloody hope so or else we’re looking at further questioning the validity of this update.

3 Likes

My point is, I’m guessing they haven’t fully implemented this update yet, it’s just what’s immediately in place etc. etc.

Hi

This one unfortunately slipped through the cracks.
It should be fixed now, in that users wearing moderated clothing pants or shirts such that they appear nude will be equipped with default clothing. Please let me know if you see any more occurrences of this bug.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello, this bug is still an issue. Here’s a picture:

3 Likes

I also noticed that you don’t even need a deleted shirt to go shirtless:

There’s probably a good reason for that. Some pants double as a shirt. If we’re forced to wear shirts such pants will look like trash and become useless.

4 Likes

That makes sense, though it’s easy to be misinformed by this article: https://developer.roblox.com/articles/Default-Avatar-Clothing

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. The pseudo code there is accurate, but the text doesn’t reflect that. Default pants are applied if pants are not worn. Default shirts are applied only if the pants and shirts are both missing.
We will get this updated.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread because it looks like it’s still an issue.

Clothing Marked as Content Deleted, Can Still Be Purchased and Worn - Bug Reports / Website Bugs - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like