Delirium : Horror Game

delirium

Welcome everybody,
This will be used for announcements regarding Delirium. We might give some sneak peeks soon.

The setting takes place in an abandoned asylum that was built in 1960s and was abandoned in 2001. It has 2 floors and a basement.
Further information beyond this point may not be given until instructed to.

Lead Dev of Delirium @X43R0 , Has posted an announcement it in reddit. Check it out! Reddit Post. Any feedback from you will be highly appreciated!

Stay Tuned for More Announcements:
Psyche Studios

Join Psyche Studios:
Psyche Studios - Roblox

What is Psyche Studios?
Psyche Studios is a development team with a common interest -- Making horror games. Psyche Studios was formed on November 2019.

This section will be the general announcements for our Delirium Project!

Game Link : Delirium - Roblox

pic

This section will be used for Picture/Logo Design Announcement.

unknown

available

This section will be used to share available screenshots of Delirium.
Copying/Stealing our Assets is not permitted and will be taken action upon.

Nov 19 2020:

Mid-January 2021:

February 4 2021:

teasers

(This section is currently closed)

feedback

This section will be used to share appreciated feedback.

trailer

(This section is currently closed)

staff

Developers

X43R0 – Lead Developer; Level Design; Sound Design.
angrimen – Lead Developer; Scripter; QA
Drysty – Level Design
Some_Swan – Level Design
luka007 / Mihq – Texture Design
Weemarko – Level Designer; Modeler
Wrvel – Level Designer
ToastCrown – Level Designer
FantasxticNinja – Programmer
MonstructoLP – Builder

Testers

Margoraud123 – Tester and QA
Afrune – Tester and QA
ariffraiffle – Tester

22 Likes

I think this is a really interesting idea.

There aren’t a lot of ‘good’ horror games on Roblox, but from the image you showed, it seems like this will be an exception. The atmosphere is great, the lighting and shadows work well together, and the building is also great.

I like the logo a lot- it reminds me of Slender-type games. I would recommend some kind of color, though, even if it’s a tiny bit of red or dark blue.

5 Likes

Looks like a very scary game to play with my friends :wink: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

We’ve been at work re-constructing this from the ground up.

/X43R0
/Lead Dev of Delirium

2 Likes

Riddle me this.
/X43R0

1 Like

02/09/2021

1 Like

I think that the logo is not very clear and it doesn’t draw your eyes.

2 Likes

tbh I liked this logo way better.

1 Like

I don’t really understand what do you mean by that

Is it the text that’s wrong or the overall look ?

1 Like

The text should be larger. It doesn’t really look like an icon that you would want to look at.

3 Likes

Anything else before I do some changes ?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Yo is that roblox? Looks like a render.

2 Likes

All in-game - Graphics 10. There’s more to come.

1 Like

"What is this place ?!"

1 Like

Hey everyone!

This project is not dead, at least not yet. One main cause of this is due to time constraints and school work. But since it’s half-way through may, We’re slowly etching ourselves into development. But I can confirm that I’ll do my best to continue developing in June.

Now as for pace of the development. I’m going to have to remind people that this is purely a passion project, we have real life businesses to attend to and can’t work on the game as much as we would hope to. But with however free time we have. We’ll continue working at our own pace and not rush this project, you guys wouldn’t want to see a unfinished and a unpolished game on Roblox, right?

Now let me remind you again. This project is NOT DEAD. It’s been slow because of time and commitment constraints. Some of us are finishing high school at the moment and for me, example I’ve just started high school. (For context - High School is year 10-12. And the irl age will be around the range of 17-19).
Now before I’ll post this I’d like to say that I’m reaaaly sorry for the remote silence over the past 63 days. Real life got in the way :man_shrugging:

TL:DR
Project is not dead, school has been holding us back with development. We’ll try to continue working in summer.

/Xaero
/Lead Dev of Delirium.

2 Likes