[DEMO RELEASE] The Dunes - A post apocalyptical story game

Thanks to the hard work of our developers (credits), the DEMO version of our game has finally been complete and released for public testing.

What is The Dunes?

“The Dunes” is a desert/wasteland adventure RPG -
You are woken up in a post-apocalyptical future and tasked with gaining knowledge and information of where you are and what happened.

This game follows a story-based timeline, after having no knowledge of what has happened to you what appears to be the remains of other survivors have left clues for you to follow; which eventually leads up to a bigger plot.

Sneak Peaks

UI

Map/Terrain

We are open to feedback (suggestions, bug reports) in our development discord server. As we speak, our amazing development team is working on our pre-alpha multiplayer which will be a looter-shooter.

We hope you enjoy!

Additional Links

Demo Trello
Multiplayer Trello
Development Discord Server

dunes thumbnail

13 Likes

Honestly, this is one of the few games I would probably invest some time into. Its unique which is rare on roblox because everything is either a Simulator or an Anime game. This reminds me of Amnesia quite a bit and I like that, good scripting and the building is a little on the less detailed side. Could use a little more polishing but overall it’s pretty good and It has great potential, Congrats

1 Like

From all the screenshots, I am speechless. This gives me vibes from the ending of MW2 :+1:

1 Like

The feedback is highly appreciated, as this game was only released for testing purposes alot of changes are to come.