Demotion Procedure for Managing Team+

Some of you may be confused about how to demote someone or how to demote someone correctly. In this topic, as an Owner, I will be telling you how to do so.

NOTE: Baristas are considered as a customer when they are not in the kitchen. However, they still should be following all the rules.

REQUESTED DEMOTION

If someone requested for demotion (like when they are a Senior Barista and would like to be ranked to public ranks such as Barista or Junior Barista), then you are allowed to demote them as long as you log them in.

RANK TERMINATION

If a worker is breaking the rule, then you should demote them. KEEP IN MIND that there are some offence levels such as:

Minor Offence:

Minor Offence should be warned/reminded first. These are minor offence:

• Advertising
  • Minor trolling (being rude, not working behind the register properly, etc.)
  • Using a sentence that does not make sense (inside the register)
  • Abusing the “give” command in the utility

Dealing with Minor Offence
You should be reminding/warning the worker first. If they still continue, please demote them. Keep in mind to log their demotion, which I will give you the instruction later on.

Medium Offence:

Medium Offence should be demoted immediately. These are medium offence:

• Continuing an offence after being warned
  • Stealing registers
  • Spamming
  • Trolling

Dealing with Minor Offence
You should demote them immediately without any warnings/reminder given. Keep in mind to log their demotion, which I will give you the instruction later on.

Major Offence:

Major Offence will not receive any warnings and should be demoted and suspended immediately. These are Major offence:

• 2 demotions in a row (unless it was a requested demotion)
  • Trolling inside the kitchen
  • Mass spamming
  • Trolling at the training centre
  • Abusing the kick, respawn, and/or utility
  • Exploiting
  • Bypassing, being racist, or being offensive towards religion, race, or sexual orientation
  • Death threats

Dealing with Major Offence
You should demote them IMMEDIATELY, gain proof of their chat logs, and suspend them in the suspension Trello, then ban them from the server. Keep in mind to log their demotion, which I will give you the instruction later on.

DEMOTING PROCEDURE
It is really recommended to gain proof before demoting someone (major offence’s proof is mandatory).

To demote (Managing Team+ has the ability to do so), in the group, click this:
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 16.40.57
(location: main group)

Then on your left, you will find an option. Click roles, and you will see this:

Click on their rank and you can choose what rank they should be ranked to.

After that, go to your Discord, and go to the #ranking-logs channel, where you should log all rankings. Follow the format in the pinned messages.

If you have any questions, feel free to inquire a Chief Staff Officer+.