Desktop Wallpapers

Hi Roblox folks!

I was looking for a thread on wallpapers because a change up is nice ever so often.
I tend to make some for the programs I use all the time

and if you do too consider sharing down below :slight_smile:

Here’s some I’ve made:

52 Likes

Here’s the one I use. I personally really like it, and it makes a really cool effect with my Visual Studio Code theme. I really love it! The rainmeter skin is also pretty good.

43 Likes

Man I love those vibrant hues! Looks really relaxing.

9 Likes

Those look pretty nice! I just use a picture of my bike (I have no idea why to be honest) as my wallpaper.

6 Likes

I always use the default one, too lazy to change it I guess…

21 Likes

Just a basic wallpaper that I copped from google (based on my laptop’s branding), nothing else

7 Likes

Me too I use the default one as-well

2 Likes

my background its a picture from kerbal space program i edited in gimp

9 Likes

I know it looks a bit narcissistic but it’s my avatar in the middle of nowhere.

26 Likes

I love keeping things the stock way, so I didn’t feel the need to change it.

10 Likes

How did you make these? With blender?

3 Likes

I got this off of the internet a while back to replace the default Windows 11 background.
I love the design and there’s even a dark version of it which I use on my lock screen as a contrast.

Edit: I had to scroll through my Downloads folder to find these lol

12 Likes

just windows 11 wallpaper :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

Your desktop layout just screams minimalism to me, I love it.

5 Likes

I use “Bing Wallpaper”, it gives me a different image every day, So I don’t get bored with the same wallpaper

5 Likes

i use this animated wallpaper

6 Likes

I’ve been using The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom wallpaper ever since the first day of its release, it’s a pretty great game and wallpaper.

The Roblox Studio logo looks absolutely sick.

9 Likes

Yea was fun to make in like 20 minutes just playing around. I used GameMaker all the time before I got into Roblox so I have quite a few backgrounds for it.

I loved playing hyper light drifter all the time and found these so I switch to them now and then

7 Likes

I actually saw a few people making roblox studio wall papers a while ago (about a year and a half ago) and decided to make one with the windows logo it wasn’t very good so I remade it in blender a few months ago I think it turned out pretty good

this is the one I currently use went for a very modern style and used ducky 3d’s modern style tutorial as reference

5 Likes

I see, we both use wallpapers with a similar theme.

10 Likes