Desktop Wallpapers

I’ve always used my avatar in Work at a Pizza Place as my wallpaper:

(it’s pretty obvious this is old just by looking at my avatar)
EDIT: made a new wallpaper but I didn’t like it so…

7 Likes

This is the only wallpaper I’ve had since I’ve had my current laptop

hamter

22 Likes

I have three wallpapers:

One is a picture I took on vacation and it’s actually really pretty:

The second one is part of a TerminalMontage video. It’s Kirbo using a lightsaber to chop a robot’s arm off:

The third one is this amazing TotK screenshot I took while skydiving from a tower (I think it was in Lanayru) during the sunrise:

7 Likes

Now thats a wallpaper if I’ve ever seen one

4 Likes

I currently have this wallpaper:

But I also used to have the wallpaper of the background of this forgotten website.

7 Likes

Just the MSI dark theme stock wallpaper.

For whatever reason, it was put into the recovery folder by the OEM.

6 Likes

Here are the three wallpapers I alternate between, depending on the season. Courtesy of Pusheen of course!

7 Likes

my fav movie haha

9 Likes

I’m using the legend of Zelda breath of the wild wallpaper :skull:I know tears of the kingdom just came out but breath of the wild is soooo good, I have over 1,000 hours In the game. I will be playing this game forever and ever :skull::sob:

Edit: I have tears of the kingdom atm but I’m still playing my 10th play through of breath of the wild :sob: so when I’m finished I’ll play tears of the kingdom.

3 Likes

that’s probably the best wallpaper ive seen on this thread

2 Likes

I enjoy some nature themes, or game backgrounds such as backgrounds from Tears of the Kingdom (amazing game). My current wallpaper is this:

5 Likes

i like fantasy wallpapers, this ones pretty cute

i got the wallpaper’s colours to watch with vscode too

4 Likes

Here is one I use for lock screen:

And here is one I use for wallpaper:

6 Likes

I personally just use regular wallpapers on my computer, but here are my phone wallpapers:

These are AI generated using Adobe Firefly and edited by me, in Google Photos.

5 Likes

You know what though, I really miss the master cycle zero and urbosa’s fury.

2 Likes

How do you have the design like macOs in a Windows desktop? Did you use that youtube tutorial video?

3 Likes

What Tutorial Video are you talking about? Also who said I’m using Windows? I’m actually using Arch- okay jokes aside, this is Windows 11, and the way I add those interactive elements like the clock and sound visualizer are called themes, which can be done with third-party apps like rainmeter, one of the most popular for that. You can make your desktop look amazing with it. It’s literally up to you, because you can code your own stuff if you know how to code them. I mostly use JaxCode and mostercat’s visualizer, I don’t need anything else, but there are skins to make your pc look like IOS or macOS, you can do lots of stuff, but to get the real feeling of using an actual macOS you would want to use Arch Linux to unlock the full power of your computer. I know people will call me gay, but trust me Arch is not that hard to install, like cmon there are documentations for a reason, just read em!
Now here are 2 images of Windows 11 and a Linux rice. Can you tell which one is Windows 11 and which one is Linux?

For sure you can’t spot a difference.

6 Likes

Top is Linux, for sure. Am I correct? I have no idea.

4 Likes

Trick question, they are both obviously windows 11 as both are riddled with ads.

3 Likes

Anyways, this is mine:

I wasn’t going for a fully clean look, if I was then I would have hid the icons. All of my files are hidden on a different display (and any apps which don’t fit), but I personally like it.

5 Likes