Desktop Wallpapers

fatherless non-grasstouching developer, eh?

(from Dapz, using math to find out when your dad is coming back with the milk)

3 Likes

No desktop icons. Just black, on all my devices. My code editor is the same.

Light theme wallpapers always look amazing, but the more monitors you have the more it will burn your eyes constantly. Function > Form 4ever, the same reason I don’t code in monospace fonts and why my syntax highlighting is a jumbled (but recognisable;) mess.

1 Like

Well actually yes that is a trick question because I don’t know which one is which myself :skull:, it might be both Windows 11, or one can be Linux. The first one should be Linux believe it or not, but that’s what I found. In any case I just wanted to say that if you want your desktop to look good just use Arch linux, or just any other linux you wish, arch just gives the full power and it’s probably the best cli of all. Ubuntu is just oh please just don’t use it, it’s bad.

I use random wallpaper from a Windows theme, and it’s decent.

(forgive me for using 5:4 monitor)

I also use some Rainmeter skin:

2 Likes

Can you move your spam to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback before a mod takes it down

Funny you should say that, I recently started dual-booting Ubuntu. I have no idea what I’m doing. Tried getting Steam’s Proton to work and games refused to start unless I used their Linux Runtime instead. Aside from being unable to operate what is apparently an “easier” distro my only other complaint is its lack of Roblox compatability. Should I have used mint instead???

1 Like

I have used this wallpaper for probably 2 years by now (from pexels btw).

2 Likes

2 Likes

I use the mac version of this lmao

1 Like

Thanks, I tried finding these but found a background I really like

2 Likes

Really interesting topic!

This is my current wallpaper (lowkey fire lets be fr :fire:). I just searched up specops wallpapers and edited it in pixlr. Been having this one for a couple months now, I might change it soon.

4 Likes

no explanations needed

9 Likes

i made the wallpaper myself at like 1 am, i was bored.

3 Likes

Ubuntu stinks, believe it or not. Even if people call it “stable”, it’s still very glitchy. It is the most reliable one for “not crashing”, but for doing actual stuff on it, it’s not that good. Arch might not be as stable, but if you don’t update and just configure it the right way, it will be much better than Ubuntu. Even Debian is better than literally anything but Ubuntu. I mostly used Arch as my main OS before, but because of school, I had to switch back to Windows. I use the Debian CLI for my home server, and the results are shockingly good for a 13-year-old laptop.

Almost fully sure the bottom one is Linux considering the spacing of the taskbar icons is off (and the selection box isn’t even square), the text is bigger than usual, the font is literally different, and the bottom right corner taskbar menu (don’t know if it has an actual name) is way too small for the taskbar itself

Mine is just a modified (and correctly cropped) version of this image with some effects in Wallpaper Engine

3 Likes

pretty boring. im thinking of making it better soon but i dont want to fill my storage with useless stuff

5 Likes

This is a certified July 2015 classic.

1 Like

I used the power of AI (I’m neutral about AI at this point) to make mine.
(I do not play Fortnite, I only have it installed to rip its animations)

4 Likes

my wallpaper since 2021:

8 Likes