DevChat | Communicate using Roblox Studio

Error to write the plugins to the cloud: HttpRequest “UserDataStoreService::storeUserDataAsync()”: no response (x2) - Studio
17:47:40.099 cloud_4588504384.Encouragement.Core.MainPlugin:64: setState cannot be used in the render method.
render must be a pure function that only depends on props and state.

Check the definition of render in the component “MainPlugin”. - Editar

I translated the “Error to write the plugins to the cloud” because it was in Spanish.

Looks like the server is not answering? Could be an error with Roblox’s servers.

I’m not sure, I downloaded the plugin abount 15 minutes ago

I’d suggest you to wait a few hours and try it again. If it still fails, then the issue is most likely on my side

I re-opened the studio project and the problem is solved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you add a scroll bar to the chat?

I don’t think it would make much sense, since everyone using the plugin should have a scroll-wheel/touch pad to scroll.

Is this open for contributions? Could you open-source the GitHub repository maybe?

Is this vulnerable to xss attacks?

Hello! Can you make it so that you can move the chat under a window on the side of the screen cause I don’t like switching windows in Studio each time I have to write a chat message.

No, if it was I’m pretty sure it’s impossible in lua

I love this! It’s like collaborative notes but this is its actual purpose lol.

Beautiful! Would you be able to implement E2E or a basic form of encryption so that only sender and receiver can get the message?