Developer Awards! Phase 1: Swag Bags

A combination of visits as well as game quality - because games can be botted and quality is important.

cause then theyd have to ship to like a million different people

But if the requirements were based off of quality, then who is to say what “quality” actually is?

Or they can just do virtual rewards cause all of this us just bully fuel

2 Likes

Because the video star program is a thing. Many youtubers make a lot of money, and the video star program ones get endorsed, access to ugc, etc.

I believe that this is a good idea, but the only problem I have is that I need 40M+ lifetime robux to earn some backpack, socks, and more stuff. That’s too much, what I recommend is instead of earning robux to achieve it, I say do it differently, maybe do it by visits, if not then you can lower the robux you’ll need to earn.

If u get 40 million robux, thats basically the same amount of pay you get annually with a bachelors degree. 99% of the people on roblox aren’t gonna make that much.

2 Likes

True, well there could be a vote or a team of people inspecting different games. IDK

Many roblox developers are in high school or college, and at that age most people don’t play Roblox/roblox is looked down upon in most schools.

Honestly, actually, yeah, I’m reading some good points here. If I wore any of these prizes out in public, I’m pretty sure I’d get jumped in an alley and have my wallet stolen.

2 Likes

I mean at least the developers are getting something but I would prefer some “verified developer” badge like the starcode creators have to show that you are indeed a developer that has achieved a milestone, it’ll be cool to implement this,

example Youtube give their creators play buttons, so why not give developers badges next to their name as a milestone

5 Likes
how many of you have actually earned 40m robux
  • i am rich kid i have earned 40 million robux and i will get a $100 gift basket from roblox with a backpack and socks!
  • i am a developer working tirelessly and i have nowhere near 40m robux to get this ‘reward’ for being a ‘great’ developer

0 voters

just curios

2 Likes

Doesn’t 40M+ robux sound outrageous for merch we earn as an reward. That’s just outrageous…

4 Likes

YES I’d love that lol. It lets people know you’re an epic roblox dev

4 Likes

ye theyll send us all gamer juice g fuuel

1 Like

im sure maybe $250 worth of goodies is enough to encourage people to knuckle down and make games that earn them over $140K a year

…and not, y’know, the fact they’d be earning 140K a year.

1 Like

thats way too much money your giving someone that much just cause he made a roblox game

• a pay to win game with every type of monetization possible

Hmm, how will y’all know the developer’s size for the hoodie?

3 Likes

I completely agree with this statement!!

2 Likes