Developer Awards! Phase 1: Swag Bags

Make sure you don’t use more than one of the redeem codes on yourself or it will be wasted. They are the same virtual item, the Developer Longsword. You will also only get 10 so give them away wisely!

8 Likes

Ah, I’ll get those one day.
Guys just believe in yourself and put a lot of hard work into every single thing you do.
and you will get there one day…
I believe in you!

1 Like

aww man hope i get can one. lets hope i be a one to get a code

1 Like

I still haven’t even received any email despite surpassing the 40M robux threshold a while ago. I am seeing many people getting their swag bags while I still haven’t gotten an email notifying me about anything. I sent an email to devrel yesterday asking about this and still no response. Is anyone else having the same issue? I find it odd that many people have gotten their first email about this months ago and I still haven’t received anything.

4 Likes

wait u need 40mil robux to get the sword i thought 100+visits on the game. what do u get for 100+visits? no sword for me lol

I haven’t received an email either although I also had more than 40M revenue when the swag bags were announced. I emailed DevRel a couple of days ago but haven’t heard back. They could still be releasing more waves though.

1 Like

According to the note that is inside of the swag bags, the criteria for receiving one of the bags is having a “experience” (game) that has earned 40 million lifetime Robux. When this amount is surpassed, the owner of the game will receive an e-mail next time they do a wave of swag bag distributions. The e-mail has a form that they can fill out for themselves + up to 2 other developers, and all developers listed receive swag bags

There seems to be a common misconception that you receive them for having 40 million lifetime Robux on your account, which isn’t the case from what I can tell (at least for this wave). Hope that helped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the issue - I do have a single game that surpassed 40M lifetime robux earned.

The confusing thing is, in the actual post they state that it is awarded to developers achieving 40M+ lifetime robux.

They don’t specify if it should be earned from one game or if multiple games are counted for a total. Either way, I do meet the requirements, which is my im confused about why i never received an email. Thanks for sharing that info though.

Hopefully they respond to my email soon anyways

5 Likes

Would I be able to qualify if there is 2 owners of a game?

1 Like

Hello I want to know about the Crown thing. My group game (the game i created) got more than 100+ visits on every game so is there any way that me and the team get those crowns.

Has the Phase 2 rolled out yet? I got into a game with some popular devs and most of them already had the Developer Longsword

Just received my swag bag, but I’ve been told I should have gotten 10 codes? I haven’t received any

2 Likes

I ought to receive two swag bags by now. :pensive: (To clarify, this is a joke made from the situation)

Could this be a problem based on region? I’ve reached the threshold required months ago but have yet to receive any email.

8 Likes

Woah flex moment that’s pretty neat

2 Likes

I didn’t get any codes in mine that’s so weird

1 Like

The codes were in the socks box for us. If you don’t have them you should contact developer relations.

1 Like

All good I got them now, i contracted an admin

1 Like

Is this entire thing on hold or something?

I know that a lot of people have already got it but I am yet to receive an email for this and it’s been quite some time since I met the requirements for the first time (~5.5 months); in fact, a lot of people actually got the swag bag after I first met the requirements and I haven’t been emailed any time or notified.

I have tried contacting Roblox, but the only responses I could get were to check this topic for the requirements, which considering I’ve got more than 80M life time robux going based on just one of my games, I already exceed. I’m pretty sure I abide by the ToS and community guidelines considering I devex frequently and have a game in the top 250 by gameplay time.

Any news on this? Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Edit: I’ve emailed Roblox and got an email back; Roblox is currently facing covid shipping delays, as expected. For anyone facing the same issue, it is highly likely that you’re already on the list to receive them eventually! We just all have to be patient due to these times we face.

3 Likes

@MetatableIndex, As far as im aware this hasn’t been cancelled.

But this also might help:

I would need to receive the email in order to have the form. So all things considered, nope, haven’t received any form to fill or submit.

I’m aware they’re going in waves, but there have been some waves after I started meeting the requirements. I know of people who have gotten their swag bags after I started meeting the requirements.

2 Likes