Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Responds usually in about 5 months when I email them… this program failed horribly… a bunch of kids who arent even devs got the crown and took the opportunity away from people deserving of it that meet the requirements legitimately.

Have you received your milestone rewards yet? it might sound immature but I do really want a virtual item. Just a great flex to show off to the community yknow?

No, I have received nothing in the two years ive had it.

I have 500k MAU currently. Is it even still a possibility to attain one these crowns at this time?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for my Sparkletime crown since August 2022. Is the program still active?

1 Like

ROBLOX said they would be giving these out again. However, seems, like with most things, it was just a false promise. At this time I have also been waiting over a year for my awards too…

2 Likes

when this developer awards virtual items gonna active again?

No one knows the exact date, but as I know, they started sending out swag bags a few months ago, so maybe there’s not much left to wait.

Still waiting on the Sparkletime and Black Iron crowns. I guess they won’t be giving these crowns out anymore. Roblox can never do nice things for the developers that make their platform money. Instead, to show us their gratitude, they make our experience worse. For example, making advertising harder for smaller devs, and making changes to the algorithm in a manner that harms smaller games. At this point we shouldn’t expect anything from them.

2 Likes

Agreed, Roblox does not care for its community as it used to. They’re a power hungry corporation that wants to market and brand itself for sponsors and profit.

5 Likes

It’s quite awkward how they released these items in April 2021, and still have the old studio logo.

For the developer longsword, I thought they would have rollbacked the people who managed to glitch the code back in 2021, I guess they really just don’t care…

4 Likes

It is inbox, you will see it under the text of you getting on of the crowns.

i never got my 1k crown and the 100 crown…

1 Like

Crown of o is back!

4 Likes

okay so i guess they are giving them out again. I only got the 100k Crown even though im eligible for 10M since last year July

5 Likes

My friend also just received his Sparkletime crown, and i should be eligible for the Adurite one.

3 Likes

i didn’t…i still don’t got the crowns,guys please can i still get it even after 1 year?

2 Likes

still don’t have my bombastic and gold crown after 1 year+…

1 Like

I think they staring to give out the sparkle time crowns first, I should be eligible for the golden crown but I don’t think they are aleready giving em out

3 Likes

what makes you think that tho?