Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

i never got my 1k crown and the 100 crown…

1 Like

Crown of o is back!

4 Likes

okay so i guess they are giving them out again. I only got the 100k Crown even though im eligible for 10M since last year July

5 Likes

My friend also just received his Sparkletime crown, and i should be eligible for the Adurite one.

3 Likes

i didn’t…i still don’t got the crowns,guys please can i still get it even after 1 year?

2 Likes

still don’t have my bombastic and gold crown after 1 year+…

1 Like

I think they staring to give out the sparkle time crowns first, I should be eligible for the golden crown but I don’t think they are aleready giving em out

3 Likes

what makes you think that tho?

Hey I just got the sparkletime crown, awesome! Can’t wait for what the phase 3 is!

4 Likes

I have had the Sparkletime crown for years but still have not received any physical rewards, contacted support again today and they just said they can’t tell me anything. So if you have yet to receive your awards and Roblox support isn’t being supportive with your inquiries, I recommend sending your correspondence with them to any of the new class action lawsuits against Roblox. This will help the attorneys prove that Roblox is promising things to children developers and not following through on their end. This program should have never been ‘silently sunset’ in the first place, it was just a bait and switch to raise developer engagement, and I have a feeling they only started the program up again because of these recent lawsuits.

4 Likes

will they give me the 1k and 100 visits crown even if i achieved the goals more than one year ago?I hope so

2 Likes

They should, at least that’s what they said in the original post, but for me it’s been 4 years since the phase 1 announcement and still no swag bag or tilt trophies, so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

The company makes billions of dollars and acts like sending out a few physical items will bankrupt them, they knew how many developers they had when they first made these announcements, there’s no excuse for things taking this long.

When the Roblox stock holders find out how things like this are being ran, the company stands to lose more from their stocks taking a dive than they would have from just sending out all the awards at once.

If YouTube can easily send out plaques to all the channels that get 100k/1m subscribers then Roblox should be able to send their stuff just as easily.

3 Likes

you are right,yeah sadly that’s the truth.

1 Like

Yea they will… But when :thinking:, I think approximately between 2 weeks and 2 months

2 Likes

i sadly think even more than that,XD

1 Like

i never got my bombastic crown and gold crown after 1 year+

I have been waiting patiently since July 2022 it’s almost been 2 years :skull:

5 Likes

same yeah that’s depressing bro

1 Like

I got the Sparkletime Crown 5 days ago, but I didn’t get the Adurite one. I want it too, what should I do?

2 Likes

we have no idea brother,we are waiting too

3 Likes