Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Welp, that’s better that its automatic, because it was a complete surprise to see it in my inventory when I was checking it.

1 Like

I don’t actually have it in my Inventory yet but I think I am qualified to receive it.

I own a group game which has over 100+ MAU, and I haven’t gotten the crown yet. But, my friend, who owns a game which isn’t affiliated with any group, has gotten the crown.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as well, I think we just have to be patient.

3 Likes

I’m not the best at ‘concept art’, but I made a rough sketch of what I think the last item will look like, and I think it’s gonna be a trophy.

Summary

Old logo trophy:
studiotrophy
New logo trophy:
studiotrophy2

1 Like

The 3rd Phase has already been announced.

4 Likes

Oh okay thank you. Well wow wasn’t far off.

1 Like

I really like the look of the crowns however I do have an issue with them. Mainly, the fact that when those get awarded, you don’t get told which game awarded the crown.

I wasn’t expecting to get anything as I haven’t released a game in ages. I did contribute to a lot of games recently, however, they are way more popular for just the golden crown. Since I also can’t download historic visits data from any game, I can’t figure this out without messaging any of my old friends that I had some falling out with over the years. It would be nice if the automated message at least included the game link that awarded the crown.

2 Likes

I’m supposed to get the Sparkletime one and still haven’t is this normal?

Why I don’t have that items I already reached 2 of them I can get it. I already email to devawards@roblox.com but no one reply.

(Using google translator)

I have a question, do group games qualify for this? since my best game is in a group and I would like to know if I can receive a crown…

2 Likes

Same I did not get any crown for now I think its normal because roblox said ‘‘The first round of awards is set to begin within the next couple of weeks. But due to the high volume, it may take several months to award everyone, so please be patient as we work to allocate everyone’s crowns.’’
So It might take some months.

1 Like

I’ve seen friends with the Gold Crown who don’t even have games or develop for certain games? Very confused about this I develop for a game It has 140k monthly visits(total) It has 550 since the 1st May and the owner has not got a message very confused on this topic.

Sounds great! Only one thing: if you’re under 13, well… you can’t get it.

You can see that when I set my DoB to 1 day under 13, I’m not elgible

But when I set it one day older, I suddenly am

Why???

Edit: I also think <13’s would like these awards more than 13+'s as it’s something they can show to their friends who likely won’t have the award.

3 Likes

You might want to remove some images from your post due to the fact that it contains your private information. I know it is there to prove your point but its best not to share it publicly.

1 Like

Huh? It’s not my birthday in the images, and I can’t find anything else in them? Except my clock telling you my timezone…

(If there is anything else, please say)

It doesn’t have any personal information though. It only has those two dates to prove a point.

2 Likes

Oh lol my mistake, I thought it is your private information. Sorry about that!

1 Like

It’s OK! I did nearly have a heart attack when I saw your post though…

1 Like