Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

This is really cool. Also, I now have full motivation to build! Thanks Roblox. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll probably get the gold crown. :crown: : )

10 Likes

Does just the owners of games get the items or is it awarded to anyone with edit?

8 Likes

Robox game console is the final reward? :shock:

Anyway, what if the owner of the game you work on is inactive? How would you be able to get the crown?

19 Likes

Hi!

You will be awarded every crown up to the highest one you achieve. Let’s say your highest crown is Adurite, that means you will get 3 crowns (Gold, Bombastic and Adurite).

Best,
Missimo

24 Likes

Incredible! I love the designs. Great work on the fun and challenging incentive! It creates a fun personal goal to reach. :grin:

6 Likes

Is the sword gonna be a gear or a accessory?

6 Likes

That’s the important answers we need as gears are obsolete

7 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/5731049064/Developer-Longsword

11 Likes

Sparkletime come to papa.

Thank you for adding more rewards for the developers, and that these rewards are actually quite easy to obtain.

7 Likes

same for me too since im thinking about the golden crown

though unfortunately i cant be able to see my MAU stats so i’ll probably never know whether or not i even have 100 MAU on my game

i can be able to download my revenue stats but not the monthly game stats
i know where to view my stats at but most of the time i would see this

maybe the reason i cant see it is because like i said on my other reply on this topic, my game isnt popular enough

9 Likes

Go to Place Statistics > Data Export > Download Monthly Game Stats Data
Edit: Note that you can only see the data from 2 months behind.

9 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks for that! Sounds simple enough. :wink:

8 Likes

if i work for a game can i get this swag too?

8 Likes

Totally agree. I’m with you one hunder percent. But downloading it to see stats is a huge fiddle…

9 Likes

Interesting, but I do have a question about this.
Will users that had enough MAU prior to this update still be added to the queue? I’ve previously had over 100k+ MAU but my games have since completely died out in popularity.

11 Likes

Defo wayy better than last time. It was great you guys finally thought about smaller developers.

7 Likes

i know where to view it, but the problem is im not able to download it since my game isnt really popular enough for me to be able to download them

so with that, ill probably never know when i can see my game mau stats so i can earn one of the virtual items listed in the topic

5 Likes

How would this work with group games? Does the group owner receive the rewards or all of the users with developer perms on the group or do you reach out to find out who are the developers for the game or just the main developer for that game? If its the group owner then doesn’t this seem unfair to the other developers?

6 Likes

They’ll have to fill a survey so that people who contributed get the crowns as well.

11 Likes

It will probably give it to the owner and they said they would send them a message asking who else worked on the game @JavascriptLibrary

2 Likes