Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Sparkletime come to papa.

Thank you for adding more rewards for the developers, and that these rewards are actually quite easy to obtain.

7 Likes

same for me too since im thinking about the golden crown

though unfortunately i cant be able to see my MAU stats so i’ll probably never know whether or not i even have 100 MAU on my game

i can be able to download my revenue stats but not the monthly game stats
i know where to view my stats at but most of the time i would see this

maybe the reason i cant see it is because like i said on my other reply on this topic, my game isnt popular enough

9 Likes

Go to Place Statistics > Data Export > Download Monthly Game Stats Data
Edit: Note that you can only see the data from 2 months behind.

9 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks for that! Sounds simple enough. :wink:

8 Likes

if i work for a game can i get this swag too?

8 Likes

Totally agree. I’m with you one hunder percent. But downloading it to see stats is a huge fiddle…

9 Likes

Interesting, but I do have a question about this.
Will users that had enough MAU prior to this update still be added to the queue? I’ve previously had over 100k+ MAU but my games have since completely died out in popularity.

11 Likes

Defo wayy better than last time. It was great you guys finally thought about smaller developers.

7 Likes

i know where to view it, but the problem is im not able to download it since my game isnt really popular enough for me to be able to download them

so with that, ill probably never know when i can see my game mau stats so i can earn one of the virtual items listed in the topic

5 Likes

How would this work with group games? Does the group owner receive the rewards or all of the users with developer perms on the group or do you reach out to find out who are the developers for the game or just the main developer for that game? If its the group owner then doesn’t this seem unfair to the other developers?

6 Likes

They’ll have to fill a survey so that people who contributed get the crowns as well.

11 Likes

It will probably give it to the owner and they said they would send them a message asking who else worked on the game @JavascriptLibrary

2 Likes

Looks awesome! It would be amazing if the virtual items could be refreshed every years! Thank you for rewarding developpers! It’s always appreciated. :wink:

1 Like

The hats look good, but they don’t match much items in the catalog :frowning:

1 Like

So I was playing around with possible hat combinations with the crown. (I don’t actually have the crown I’m just using admin in my own game). Until I saw it.

The crown isn’t centered, I know this is a silly thing to complain about, but I just had to point it out.

Edit: So recently this reply is getting a bit of attention. I want that attention to go to the replies that these users made. Read them, trust me, it’s worse than what I’m showing you here.

Edit 2: They actually centered the crowns, amazing, but the spheres on top of the crown still aren’t centered.

23 Likes

This is awesome! I’m definitely going to try to up my development game soon, then!

2 Likes

@Missimo93 Excuse me, what are the criteria needed?

Quick question. Lets say I develop for a game and the game gets over 100 MAU. Would I still be eligible if I was added to team create or had access to the game through a group rank or does this go only to the game owner?

The Milestones are the criteria: 100, 1K, 10K, 100K, 1M, 10M, 100M and 1B Monthly Active Users.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to see Roblox putting developers first instead of pushing new branding on us to benefit nobody except Roblox’s brand. This is a welcome change from DevRel!

3 Likes