Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Me too …. I hope :crossed_fingers: after 3 month I think now we can have news

4 Likes

Does anyone have any recent information on the delivery of crowns ?, any minimally relevant information would help us all a lot (please refrain from saying that only the owner of the game will currently receive the crown, that is something that most of you know)

5 Likes

I have a question, does any of you have direct contact with a personal roblox member?, specifically in the developer area

2 Likes

I have still not received any of my developer awards despite getting easily over 50k Mau on my profile games alone not to mention my group games.

5 Likes

My game hit 400K+ players in August of this year. Still haven’t received one crown.

2 Likes

Many months have passed by and we have yet to see any items being received. It is truly unfortunate for developers who worked as a team to not receive their respective award, especially after putting in work. I myself fall under this category. Since I do not make my own games, I usually assist others in their projects.

One of those was a game I made with a friend of mine, which I did all the script and he did all the building. Of course, the system automatically gave him the Crown of O’s, but I did not receive any reward. He filled out the form back when it released, and I still do not own the item.

Another instance was the creation of a game which was under another account. The account who owns the game of course has the Crown of O’s, and the form was also filled out under that account, but I have yet to receive the crown. Unlike the other games I have assisted with, this was entirely my project so I find it quite unfair that I am still lacking this item.

Although the Golden Crown of O’s has become a somewhat of a worthless item due to the amount of people who own it, and because a big number of those people are people who either did not work for it or made a game that was basically begging for visits in order to earn the crown, I find it truly unfair that these people have benefited from the system while hard-working developers, small and large, have yet to receive their rewards. Regardless of its value, this item is an item that I truly wish to own as it displays hard work that I have put into developing games for Roblox.

From what I’ve read, most people have just received an automated “wait 3 months” message, and I can state that it has already been more than three months since the form was filled. It is truly sad and demotivating when you see people who have put little to no work earn the Golden and even higher-ranking crowns, yet developers like us, small and large, have not even received the Golden Crown of O’s. I truly hope the Roblox team takes into consideration these factors and processes the requests of all fellow developers who want to claim their rewards which they have worked hard for.

20 Likes

Any update on this? Been about 6 months and we were eligible for phase 1 but still haven’t gotten anything due to the survey responses being ignored.

8 Likes

No. You need to be 13 and older to get the crown.

1 Like

Yes , but in the survey can’t people lie about there age and Roblox won’t really care?

1 Like

Any update on this? It’s been around half a year and we haven’t seen any of the promised waves.

8 Likes

I am still waiting for my crown rewards all the way up to Wanwood, It’s been quite a while and Roblox has yet to respond on this. It is truly unfair to see people with bait projects like “Free Robux” end up getting crowns but the real projects get put aside and no support has been given.

12 Likes

I mean can you fill out the form now days? Also I never got the roblox message on filling the survey…

2 Likes

yeah, same for me. I had 100K+ MAU and somehow got only golden crown… I sent again and got no answer. That’s so unfair

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten their promised crown yet? I have been waiting for too long and still haven’t gotten my black iron crown

4 Likes

i haven’t got my Bombastic crown since april. :confused:

2 Likes

i haven’t gotten my 100K crown. It’s 7 months now I think

3 Likes

Yeah still waiting on my one aswell.

3 Likes

Not to be rude or anything, but Wanwood? Wanwood requires you to have 10M+ MAU. Not visits, but monthly active users. The overall count doesn’t add up, only the highest MAU game will count for your rewards. Either way, it is unfair that we have yet to get any rewards yet scam games end up getting those rewards. Very demotivating.

3 Likes

I am also waiting, for Boombastic crown. I heard that rewards will be given again, but still nothing…

2 Likes

Same. I just realized it’s been 7 months since I’ve been waiting for the Sparkletime crown. Not to mention most people haven’t even gotten any crowns at all.

4 Likes