Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Have any owners of qualifying experiences received any crowns in the past 4 months?

2 Likes

My game has 100 MAU, its been 3-4 months and I have still not received my Crown, can anyone help me out here?

3 Likes

I think Roblox needs to provide formal information about a player who hasn’t won the crown after 3-4 months.

2 Likes

i’ve received my crown from april, since my game got about 100 mau (i don’t know the exact mau it currently has since i can’t view it’s stats)

2 Likes

Nope! I reached ~180k MAU in April, qualifying me for the second wave, haven’t heard anything since.

Fairly certain the program is on an indefinite hold until they’re able to roll it out to everyone :confused:

2 Likes

Hello everyone. This is just an unofficial PSA. Developer awards are currently on hold. No-one will be receiving any crowns or Swag Bags until the next wave. So please stop saying “Well I didn’t get mine” or “I have 100+ MAU and why haven’t I got my crown”. Roblox has stopping rewarding them as they are trying to figure out a better way.

5 Likes

Yes, we are all well aware of that. Please read the conversation before making a “PSA”, everyone here is curious as to when the next wave will happen, not if.

3 Likes

Some people however are not aware. If you do scroll through recent replies there are individuals who do not know. Appreciate the feedback though.

3 Likes

“round the corner” they said… “wait for the next wave” they said…

4 Likes

I have been waiting for 3 months… I gave up.

2 Likes

Update: its been 3 months and I’ve officially gave up.

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me where you find this for group games?

3 Likes

It should be in the ‘Developer Stats’ tab on the group game’s page. Scroll down and you will see the ‘Historical Data’ section. Refer those data to the breakdown of the milestones at the top of the topic.

3 Likes

Thanks, do you know if these crowns are still being awarded? It has been about a month since my game hit 100K MAU.

3 Likes

They suspended it for a while due to an overwhelming number of dishonest survey submissions. From this incident, they have decided to place a temporary limit on award distribution. As of now, they’ll grant the awards to the owner of the game, while trying to figure a new solution to distribute it.

This is the response they gave me through devawards@roblox.com

5 Likes

They replied to me saying that. I said I’m the game owner but they just copied and pasted the same response again.

2 Likes

Yep, they hold down all requests until further notice.

3 Likes

I hope the second wave will come this month.

7 Likes

Me too …. I hope :crossed_fingers: after 3 month I think now we can have news

4 Likes

Does anyone have any recent information on the delivery of crowns ?, any minimally relevant information would help us all a lot (please refrain from saying that only the owner of the game will currently receive the crown, that is something that most of you know)

5 Likes