Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I think that it should because earlier people were talking about how anything past 2018 will count for your crown.

MAU started being tracked in 2018. Anything before that doesn’t count. Also, it is tracked by MAU, not visit count. You can check your MAU in the Data export tab of the game statistics page. Although for some reason it doesn’t give me the option, other people are able to do it. Hopefully you can, though.

I still haven’t even gotten an email, not a message. I’m getting worried :disappointed_relieved:

Is this okay?

(It’s my total)

1 Like

It appears as though they’re handing out crowns to group owned games first. At least that’s what I’ve noticed in the current recipients of the Golden Crown.

5 Likes

Is anybody else having problems downloading the game’s data spreadsheet? Mine won’t let me select the month, which is making it impossible.

5 Likes

i have that same problem too. i’m able to select the month of my monthly revenue stats but i can’t be able to select a month for the mau stats. maybe it’s because my game isn’t popular enough to let me see them or it’s probably some other reason that i don’t know about. the strange thing is that yesterday i earned the golden crown even when i didnt know how much my mau was

Weird. I think I have at least 100 based on what I could see, but I don’t know. :[

1 Like

Hey question, do I qualify for adurite?

1 Like

Does it work with groups? Or it only for profile game?

1 Like

yes it works with groups you are qualified

1 Like

It was October 2020, over 2.8k visits.

Are The Developer Awards Permanently Being Granted
For Example If I Got 100k Monthly Active Next Year Would I Get The Crown ?

1 Like

I got the golden one yesterday, thanks! I can’t wait to get the adurite one from group game. (Also came with the message from Roblox.)

2 Likes

tbh, the only way i see someone getting the illumina crown is the adopt me owner, all they would have to do is publish a few updates in a single month and then they get it.

1 Like

I was recently awarded a crown which I thought was odd since I heard someone say you had to fill something out to receive it

hello

i’m sorry, but would this be enough to be qualified?

2 Likes

I would love to see how much monthly active users we have it would be so useful for trying to get the crowns.

1 Like

I thought you had to to but no its all automatic.

1 Like

Welp, that’s better that its automatic, because it was a complete surprise to see it in my inventory when I was checking it.

1 Like