Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

How will only pay to win devs get this? It’s based off of MAU and not robux earned.

who knows will this even be a thing, yes they said it will be, but doubt it

People have already gotten the rewards from it…?

2 Likes

of course, for big devs its going to be a thing, they keep platform running, but for small ones that are climbing, its not going anywhere

The crowns start at 100 MAU so even small devs can get rewarded for their hard work! :grin:

3 Likes

Do we go by recent MAU or peak MAU?

2 Likes

They mean recent @GregTame. Sorry, wait what is your MAU?

well recently MAU is around 100k, but peak was around 1m

2 Likes

I have a question, when will they stop giving these virtual items?

2 Likes

I have some quick feedback.
A few of my friends recently got the 100+ MAU gold crown, but aren’t familiar with development, devforum, or anything of that sort. They were all pretty confused about why they got the crown, what MAU is, and what random place of theirs they got the crown for.
Most devs know that MAU stands for “monthly active user,” but I think it would be better user experience if “monthly active user” was written in full at least once in each crown’s description, and the mail that notifies them of the achievement.
Also, if possible, it would be great if the mail mentioned what game(s) the achievement was for.

6 Likes

As said in the post

Anything dating back to 2018 counts.

I got a question regarding the rewards. (And I am aware this is a late response, I somehow just now learned of this.) I have a game known as “Bricktops but Everybody is Hacking”. It was some meme game for the clanning community. Upon its release month, it had over 2,000 visits. Would I qualify for the Adurite Crown? I’m curious.

Game reference: Bricktops but Everybody is Hacking - Roblox

Visits:

I want the gold one, I can Is epic, thx everyone :star_struck::star_struck::crown::crown:

2 Likes

Does anybody have a crown yet??

1 Like

Thank you very much :DD
yes yes yes

I thought I only had 100 MAU but turns out I had 1,000! Woo! :partying_face:.

Best of luck to my fellow dev pals!

2 Likes

What if I’m a part of a studio and I get the crown from them but also have a studio of my own which has different people. How does that work?

is this good enough for a crown?

fortunately i earned the golden crown of o’s yesterday
though i was still confused on how i got it since i couldn’t really view my mau in developer stats

One of my fairly old games from 2017 got 627 visits last month, so I’m pretty sure that should be over 100 MAU, but does it count if it was last month, or do I have to get it this month? I also want to know if the game even counts since it was made in 2017, but has had an update fairly recently.