Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Is it just for this month? I submitted a forum I got 500MAU this month however since February I’ve got 140k active users per month but I was only given the gold crown?

It’s the email devawards@roblox.com and thanks for the data

1 Like

it’s the highest mau, not your current mau, as evercyan stated

1 Like

where did you get your mau? mine didnt show up like that

It’s a Excel, you gotta join in the dev. Stats of your game and enter here:

“luego” (i don’t know how to say it in english, sorry) u will gotta selecct the mounth and just press “dowload”

as evercyan stated

Who is he? Can show me the post?

Only the Golden Crown has been given out so far. Could take ‘a few months’ for the other ones to be given out.

1 Like

Ah I see yeah I was confused bc since Feb I’ve had 140k visits on a game I work on but only the Owner was given a gold crown not even myself so I’m presuming they didn’t check forums or anything

Could the Roblox message be more specific as to what game has reached the milestone? Because I don’t have any “official” games, just open-source things, and none of them have even reached 100 all-time visits.

Edit: I removed the image of the message because it leaked the survey link.

3 Likes

it is from post 274, or around that

My son has a game at the >10k MAU level and was really looking forward to these crowns. He is going to be very disappointed by the >13 age requirement (which I didn’t see mentioned anywhere in the announcement when I told him about this). I agree with Cryptic that it’s exactly the <13 age group that would be the most excited for these awards.

1 Like

I cant get it it only shows select month no months though

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten any crowns, should i contact roblox? (i have 10k mau)

1 Like

Hmmmm, then you won’t to be able do it, I don’t know why, but it should be there.

1 Like

I was having trouble getting my crown and saw somewhere that you had to fill out a survey to get ‘enrolled’ in the waiting queue; received mine a few hours later. Not sure if that’s actually the case, but here’s the link: https://survey.roblox.com/s3/Dev-Awards-Virtual-Crown-of-O-s

1 Like

Yup. Under 13’s should have the same privellages as 13+'s - if not more. I somehow also managed to start and argument here about <13 users being allowed the crown too!

2 Likes

Anyone else notice how the spheres on the top of the crowns aren’t centered?
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 1.12.38 PM

11 Likes

Hello, there is a youtuber and some twitter accounts saying that if possible to get the GOlden Crown just by getting visits to your place or game. ANd if you don’t have any place or game you just have to create one and share the link and visit each others places in order to get visits, fill the survey and get the crown.
Is that true? Some friends told me about it because they´re trying to get the crowns .

3 Likes

That thread discusses why <13 might be excluded, but I think it’s off the mark. The likely reason is that there are various laws governing what information you can collect from children < 13 on the internet, and it’s easier to simply exclude that category than ensure you’re complying with all the laws. I think it would be worth the effort for devrel to support that age group, however. Anything we can do to inspire kids to create games and not just consume them is worthwhile.

If that means communicating with parents instead of the kids directly, using the parent email tied to their account, that would work for me.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be the case for me. It’s most likely random?

1 Like