Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I got the gold crown, but I did not get any other crowns. i am eligible for the adurite, but all I got was the gold…
Edit: Got adurite!

4 Likes

Only gold crowns are being awarded currently. More will most likely be given out in the future.

3 Likes

I found 8 bombastic owners. I’m eligible for black iron but received gold so I don’t know how they got bombastic already.

4 Likes

some players create some blank games and advertise it to get the crown.
its unfair right.
so i want to know is do they get the crown?

2 Likes

wait you guys got the crown i still didnt get it for my game [Minigames Obby] Lobby

2 Likes

I see that some people are saying that only the gold crowns are being rewarded as of now. I just got the bombastic as well so it seems they are starting to award the rest now.

1 Like

Question: I have a game that I recently privated because I am updating the map. it has had over 1k MAU before. And I don’t have the crown for it ( I only got the 100 MAU crown ) Does making a game private make it un eligible for the crowns?

1 Like

I Received a Notification Recently Saying I got The Golden O’s BUT when looking at the message and left it got deleted would this have been a problem?

Did you accidentally archive it?

Not really…Doing the math if Adopt Me gets 200K on average + a sometimes becoming 300 - 500K it would take about 5000 days to get 1B MAU and sadly a month is only 30 - 31 days.

I could be wrong cause it was calculated in a rush :wink:

Yes, I may have accidentally archived it but it isn’t in the archives.

1 Like

They’d have to multiply their MAU by about 15.5 to manage to achieve 1B+ MAU. If, of course, their website it right when it states that it hosts 64 million players per month.

Somehow, I can still see this happening… if roblox can handle 17 million people playing adopt me at once.

1 Like

Is it possible for me to claim it for when my game used to be at its prime? 10k - 30k in 1 month

1 Like

It’s based on active users per month, not visits.

4 Likes

I made a game 4 days ago it got 200+ plays now its this game on build - Roblox
i dont have the crown i have 200 plays a month how?

It takes a while for them to award them.
(Also it’s active players for the entire month)

2 Likes

I think it goes on players. not visits. So the number of unique players that played your game in 1 month.

Needs a lot of fixing. I’m qualified for the adurite crown. I haven’t even received it after tons of communication. Other people who made free model games are literally receiving theirs.

2 Likes

I Think It States You May Have To Wait Up To 1 Day - 3 Months Possibly For The Crown To Be Granted Into Your Account.

It States You May Have To Wait Up To 1 Day - 3 Months Possibly For The Crown To Be Granted.