Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

(Finally some developers rising)

I loved the idea, but im aware of developers becoming victim. You know that if someone or a amount of people gets a prize on roblox, they just became the victim by the community but still pretty nice idea on the other side.

Good job all I can say.

13 Likes

I am not sure how long my game will survive, but I just hope I still can get to the adurite one.

13 Likes

If this is released, does that mean you can no longer obtain the Roblox swag bag as a Developer Reward?

9 Likes

The design of the accessories are looking amazing.

9 Likes

I know, right? Adurite’s my entire asthetic…
Good luck on your projects!

9 Likes

This is so awesome! I just started developing and after seeing this reward system announced I feel more motivated than ever! Gonna keep reaching for the stars in hopes to acquire some of those sweet crowns!

9 Likes

Is there a way to see MAU during the month? Because the dev stats are delayed a bit.

5 Likes

1B+ MAU is huge, In perspective Adopt Me MAU is around 500m-700m MAU O_O

also 1m+ club :small_airplane:

9 Likes

I have another question? Do you get the crown if you already have the amount of visits. Or do you have too get 100 players in your game in a month?

9 Likes

Can’t wait to rock the black iron crown :cowboy_hat_face:

Looking forward to finding out what the 3rd phase of these awards will be!

9 Likes

Hi!

Yes, we are aware that the virtual items uses the old studio logo. There are plans to update the virtual items to the new logo in the future. An updated post will be announced when this has happened. I hope you still enjoy the virtual items as they are now and think of it as a piece of Roblox history.

Best,
Missimo

50 Likes

Would you get all the crowns below what you’d already be getting? Me and the team I work with would be getting the black iron, but the sparkle time looks lit af and I hope we get that too.

7 Likes

This is really cool. Also, I now have full motivation to build! Thanks Roblox. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll probably get the gold crown. :crown: : )

10 Likes

Does just the owners of games get the items or is it awarded to anyone with edit?

8 Likes

Robox game console is the final reward? :shock:

Anyway, what if the owner of the game you work on is inactive? How would you be able to get the crown?

19 Likes

Hi!

You will be awarded every crown up to the highest one you achieve. Let’s say your highest crown is Adurite, that means you will get 3 crowns (Gold, Bombastic and Adurite).

Best,
Missimo

24 Likes

Incredible! I love the designs. Great work on the fun and challenging incentive! It creates a fun personal goal to reach. :grin:

6 Likes

Is the sword gonna be a gear or a accessory?

6 Likes

That’s the important answers we need as gears are obsolete

7 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/5731049064/Developer-Longsword

11 Likes