Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I have Not got My Crown yet. Who do I email/contact?

You Might Have To Wait Up To 3 Months For It To Be Granted.

The program started barely a month ago…

3 Likes

i got the exact same paragraph email

Then… It’s probably an automated response, not sure though.

I also got the same email :flushed:

it probably is so they can usually do it faster other than writing a whole paragraph for each ticket

Would I qualify for a Crown since the statistics says the start of February I got around 1000 Visits and my game was released in January 11, 2021

1 Like

Okay, It has been like a month since the crowns came out. I have emailed roblox for a total of 5 times and still nothing. They do say I will get the crown, but not when. It’s kinda making me doubt if I even am getting the crown. Does anyone have the same problem?

1 Like

It has been over a month since my friend has sent the application on a game me and him made, is there any information on when I will be able to get the crown?

6 Likes

It Could take Up To 3 Months For It To Be Granted Into Your Account.

It Could Take Maybe Up To 3 Months To Be Granted Into Your Account
I Myself Am In A Survey But We Have To Wait.

2 Likes

Co developers, have you received yours?

1 Like

No, Not Yet Still Waiting For Mine To Arrive.

1 Like

If you have over 1,000 MAU for the month, you’ll be able to see your stats by going to the Dev Stats page and clicking on “Data Export”.

Please be advised a month’s data takes around a month before it’s able to be downloaded.

2 Likes

will you only be able to download them if you’re game is sort of popular and has players playing it

ps: i had a reply that was answering @rottendogDkR question but my internet connection wasn’t good

It needs to have over 1 thousand Monthly Active Users (also measured for the crowns). This means that for the month, you need 1 thousand people to join your game.

2 Likes

but i asked whether or not you can only download your stats if you’re game is popular

same here I haven’t received my crown

1 Like

Sadly, waiting time could be up to 3 months.