Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I was offline for a bit on roblox, and one of my games that is not even done, and rarley had people play qualifies for the gold crown of O’s, and I dont know how. It had a few players a month, but then for one month, it spiked to 108 players then droped again. And it happened at the beginning of may.

Can accounts under 13 get the crown, because an old account I have owns my group with the game that qualifies for the crown, but the account age is under 13. Would the account still get it since on the account I filled out the survey since it was sent to that account?

Note: I did not put this account as someone who helped create it because I wanted my other account to only have it.

Idk really, try giving yourself your group ownership I have waited for over a month

1 Like

if you’re talking about the survey @Cryptic_spike said that on his reply that underage people couldnt be allowed to fill in the survey

1 Like

Oh, well then I guess the account is over 13 now. It should have been like that a few years ago, but I could have just put the wrong year for my account or something.

2 Likes

Just waiting patiently for my MAU crown. I asked my boss to hand over group ownership since I am his only developer. Lets see what happens.

3 Likes

I am waiting for my golden crown, also I have a question, why isn’t the new studio logo on the items and only the old studio logo is on the items?

But the rest looks good and fabulous!

Fantastic job Roblox!

2 Likes

Monthly Active Users!

iS WHAT MAU stands for

2 Likes

thx roblox for this crown gold :3

3 Likes

Keep trying, and one day, you guys will get the awards :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Its been like 2-3 weeks now when I got 100 MAU but I still didnt recieved the golden crown of o’s. while other people without 100 MAU are recieving it?!!?

1 Like

It can take up to 3 months for you to receive your crown.

4 Likes

Did you already recieve it
and how long did it take you?

3 months is insane but ill wait if I really had to.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t received any crown yet, however the game I have gotten 1000 MAU on is less than a month old.

4 Likes

Co-developers, Have you received your Crown of O’s, you’re reply would be nice

5 Likes

No, we haven’t recieved our Crown of O’s yet.

9 Likes

You don’t need to ask as im sure people will be pretty talkative when the 2nd wave passes (if it hasnt already)/3rd wave, but no. We havent.

Same, its making me a little frustrated and a little worried at the same time…

Drama? It’s more people panicking because they’re blind and don’t even think about going through the replies or reading the announcement and make it look worse than it is.

what are you talking about? i didnt get what youre saying