Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

It would be nice if we had simplified dashboard to view how our game is performing instead having to download in-depth information just to see if we are meeting the criteria and how the game is performing in general.

6 Likes

Yep yep yep. It’d be really nice if smaller devs could see how much MAU their game has without having to meet that 1-5k+ barrier.

2 Likes

yeah, if someone like that was implemented into roblox, i would pretty much know how much MAU my game has and smaller developers would know how much MAU they have

2 Likes

Has anyone heard anything back regarding the next wave of crowns yet?

4 Likes

I waited 3 months to recieve mine, but I still didnt get to recieve it even tho I already contacted since I cant get to see how much MAU my game has.

1 Like

No matter how many MAU you have if you reached out on roblox, they’ll send an automated reply telling you to wait for 3 months and sending the link of this post. It’s actually irresponsible that they keep telling us to wait 3 months but the reality they’ve cancelled distributing it.

3 Likes

Still awaiting the crown, really happy about owning a sword thanks to @ScottyMcPiper

3 Likes

These are cool in all. but the crown of o’s Have stopped being given out as often after a month or 2 of release. And the Developer Longsword is hard to obtain since all codes have most likely ran out

2 Likes

May be give us an update regarding the distribution not making us wait for nothing.

4 Likes

Is there any update regarding crowns? Been a while since I have qualified for my crown. Would be really disappointing if they just stopped giving them out…

2 Likes

Yes, they did stop giving those.

2 Likes

They stopped giving them to contractors*

2 Likes

For game owners - nope. It’s been radio silent, and it appears that the email has been giving automated responses lately… looks like we’ll have to be patient for a bit longer!

2 Likes

im missing the second and third crown ive been waiting for days and weeks and months
i was suppost to atleast get the second one when everyone else did
but i didnt my friends did but i didnt get it and i have more visits/players/MAU than my friends

2 Likes

what do you mean “contractors”?

3 Likes

3 Likes

im missing the 4th crown for the whole time
it paused randomly and stopped awarding the crowns i need, even with this almost everyone here is complaining about this SAME thing im tired and still waiting on it
i hope they can award everyone before 2022

2 Likes

you cant get them anymore, you can still be in queue for it though

2 Likes

When did they stop giving them out?

2 Likes

We have no choice but to put up with it because we haven’t announced that the Roblox official has stopped distributing it yet …
I’m not good at English so I use translation :slight_smile:

2 Likes