Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Interesting fact. I was not aware of that. I thought it had to do with the average player base, but I guess your definition makes more sense when you look at a lot of random people getting the Golden Crown of O’s. Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

I don’t understand the survey thing, I saw some survey links and it said survey is unavaible. Is it automatic or not?

2 Likes

Still don’t have any of them, had a game with over 1 million MAU.

4 Likes

They are no longer accepting responses due to trust issues. Unfortunately, many of us have been left in the dark, even if the forms were submitted. It does give the items automatically if you are the owner of the game, but when the form is filled out, a Roblox staff has to manually review it and grand the awards.

1 Like

Oooooh, I got it so I will get my Golden Crown in around 2 months. So it’s automatic.

Not really. If you haven’t got it already, then you probably won’t get it any time soon. The system is both automatic and manual.

The system automatically gives it to you if:

• You are the owner of the game
    • The game is under your account. Studio access does not count.
    • The game is under a group and you are the owner of that group. Studio access does not count.

The rest is manual. If the owner filled out the form, then you have to wait for Roblox staff to review it. The forms are currently suspended, so they won’t get reviewed any time soon.

2 Likes

I have other requirements for automatic I just don’t have the group requirement is it automatic for me?

The other requirement is that you own the game (listed under your account). If the game is truly listed under your account and you qualify for automatic reward, then you should already have gotten the crown. If you haven’t and you own the game (it says that the creator is you), then your game does not qualify for the award. (Remember that visits does not equal MAU)

Still haven’t gotten Gold through Black Iron… sobbing…

3 Likes

You should note that experiences that qualified after March 2021 may be eligible but did not receive a crown because Roblox suspended the program.

6 Likes

Are developers still rewarded with these crowns as they hit the milestones, or was this a one-time event?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, like @green271 had just said… (Sorry for the ping), the program has been suspended so the crowns are currently not being given to anybody, if they do then there’s gonna be an announcement saying it, as it was taken down from heavy amounts of people lying just to get it, and a bit more problems.

4 Likes

They should at least give the crowns to the owners of the games. It’s been 7 months; I’m still waiting on my bombastic crown.

EDIT: I now qualify for Audrite, it’s been 8 months

7 Likes

I have 1.2K MAU+ but haven’t received no crowns and I’ve been waiting a while but still no crowns. This upsets me.

5 Likes

Hopefully they’ll begin rolling them out again at some point. I ended up getting my Bombastic Crown a week or so after Gold, and then same again for my Adurite, oddly some of my friends who have 1k+ MAU never recieved any crowns even when they WERE being given out.

5 Likes

I do not want to sound pessimistic and such, but I do not think Roblox will roll them out anytime soon. Just look at the DevForum. We haven’t had promotions for over a year and no way to report bugs or feature reports. Roblox, as far as I am aware, has invested their time somewhere else and probably won’t be coming back to this anytime soon.

4 Likes

You make a good point, seems they’re investing a lot of time in new studio features which I have no complaints about. Maybe some other day

I have a question, can you still get this?

1 Like

Nope. As mentioned above, they have suspended the process and I don’t think they’ll be resuming it any time soon.

1 Like

My game reached the goal and I’m the owner of it, I am not receiving the crowns even though the email says the owner will get it :pensive:

4 Likes