Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

I wonder why I’ve received the sparkle time and golden crown but not the crowns in between, like the adurite and the bombastic crown. Not complaining but just wondering when the rest will be given.

1 Like

Hi! Quick question - I was awarded the bombastic, but not the gold. Is there anyway I can get the gold one as well?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for months but still no it

5 Likes

It has been 1 year and 5 months since these rewards have been released, and I still havent recieved the Black Iron Crown despite having 1M MAU on several games by now.

5 Likes

You’re not the only one.

I haven’t recieved the Gold Crown for a year now, despite the fact that I hit the requirement 2 years ago.

4 Likes

What about plugin and module developers? Not everyone develops games.

3 Likes

Update: I got it 2 months ago or about that time. :smile:
I know it is random but did you get it by any chance?

Good luck with your projects as well!

Sincerely,
Oudoka

3 Likes

It’s been 3 months since the last wave, I wonder if there will be another one sometime this month.

1 Like

I had emailed roblox developer awards around July and got a respond 3 days ago - 30 September- that a new wave of crowns were send.

6 Likes

I wonder if the crowns are still obtainable?

2 Likes

How do i submit an updated form? I forgot to add my translator when signing up.

1 Like

This is cool! So far I’ve only gotten a few of the crowns, but I’m sure I’ll get more soon!

2 Likes

I believe they’re supposed to give out the crowns every few months or so. Has anyone received any crowns within the last month or two?

2 Likes

I have had over 1M MAU for 7 months now, have not gotten any crowns yet.

5 Likes

When me ??? I have 5k visits ???

1 Like

Yo tampoco no eh recibido ninguna Corona, y eso que hace bastante tiempo cumplo con el requisito

3 Likes

When is the next wave of crown’s? I’ve waited since April 2022!

Same here, still waiting for my 100k mau crown after like 5 months

Roblox support only gives a copy + paste reply
Devawards@roblox.com never replied

5 Likes

I think its random date so we cant really know

1 Like

Update: Still have not received it, getting to 9 months now.

2 Likes