Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Should I be getting the bombastic crown?

You need to wait 3 months…

At October I believe you will receive your crown.

1 Like

So wait, are the crowns no longer given in 3 month waves? You are implying that crowns are distributed every month.

The crown is given 3 months after you have achieved your goal.

I thought it be given every 3 months, like the post originally said. So if there was a wave in July, there should be a wave 3 months later in October. So even if you got 100 MAU in September, you should get the crown in October.

Players should contact Roblox Support if they qualify for a crown but have not received it after three to four months of achieving the goal. Please be patient as Roblox awards the crowns to everyone eligible!

So after 3 - 4 months you will get your crown

So it might take a while to get it.

Bit confused on why I only received the Adurite Crown Of o’s, but didn’t receive the bombastic. :confused:

1 Like

I am not sure but I think they only give you the highest milestone you have achieved now.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you. I understand now.

Does this also mean that the owner of the group will get the award and not people with developer access?

But at this time, I don’t have a crown bc takes 3 months to October this isn’t too hard, I should be having 1k+ Mau achieved to get it til October ?

Hopefully this is fixed during the next wave.

Maybe this affects the way the give the crown now?

Like the highest MAU game gets the crown.

So you only get the grown of that MAU

I haven’t received anything yet, I hope to receive it very soon as in your case.

1 Like

Same, I haven’t received any crowns yet. And I reached the milestone 1 yr ago.

1 Like

Hello, my team leader received the crown but we didn’t and he didn’t receive any survey.

1 Like

The surveys are not used anymore. Only the owner of the experience will receive the crown.

I got adurite and gold crown but no bombtastic?

2 Likes

Until when will this work, can I claim the reward now?

2 Likes

scammers i received only 1 crown of O’s

5 Likes