Developer Awards! Phase 2: Virtual Items

Same here, my game has over 10K+ MAU for a while and I still haven’t received the Adurite crown. The game also have reached 100K+ MAU couple weeks ago, I don’t expect to be immediately given me the Sparkletime crown. But I don’t know if Robox will actually give it though because I haven’t received the Adurite one for a while.

Edit: still didn’t get it

3 Likes

I think they recently started giving away Sparkletime Crowns only. However, hopefully there are more to come in the future.

2 Likes

one thing that i can say is that the support is crazy…

3 Likes

My game currently has 800k MAU, but I still have not gotten anything.

3 Likes

I just got bombastic crown. That was very unexpected, but at the same time very cool. I thought they stopped giving these things away lol

4 Likes

Same. I was even impressed that I got that crown

2 Likes

I just got it too lol. Didn’t even know it was still happening.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Roblox, for handing these out again!

3 Likes

Was anyone else randomly rewarded the bombastic crown despite not having over 1000 MAU?

2 Likes

Same here I finally got my bombastic after over a year of waiting. Right now I’m just glad I even got it, I thought they weren’t gonna give it to me.

If they’re giving them out again hopefully I get the crowns I was meant to get (black iron, sparkletime, and adurite)

1 Like

Hopefully this means they’ll be sorting out group games too for non-owner developers.

Super pleased I got it, but I do wish it said which game (experience) it’s referring to.

1 Like

I love the crowns so much. I am trying to get every crown as they all look nice. 2/8 right now.

One of my games has more than 1k MAU, like 1037 i will be elegible in getting the bombastic crown?

Hah, didn’t think I was the only one who got the bombastic crown randomly, got the golden one randomly ages ago too, now waiting for the adurite, sparkletime and black iron! Hoping to get em all by 2026-7!!!

4 Likes

I really don’t understand the Roblox systems for MAU Crowns and Verified Badges - I’ve qualified for not only the verified badge, but up to the Black Iron MAU Crown, and yet all I’ve to have received is the Bombastic MAU Crown, which is slightly disappointing from a developer’s perspective. I guess it just takes time for them to notice / award these things? :man_shrugging:

Ok something is definitely bugged here.

People who have legitimately earned crowns are complaining they aren’t receiving their crowns, yet somehow I managed to get the bombastic crown (1k+ MAU) with none of my games getting any players whatsoever (and no, I’m not an editor for any games which get players either)

I’m not complaining about getting a hat I’ll never care about, I’m just wondering why I’m getting something I didn’t earn when others who have the numbers aren’t getting their rewards.

6 Likes

Ah, I thought they were finally awarding them again only to now realize it’s an issue… Dang.

i still don’t have my bombastic crown and gold crown after 2 years…wow roblox.

I got the gold crown. my account doesn’t even have one thousand visits in total. What is going on?

1 Like