Developer Awards! Phase 3: Tilt Trophies

I’ll take 6 please

This is pretty cool though. Never gonna get one but it’s nice to see successful devs getting further recognition with awards for their hard work!

4 Likes

Read it before posting questions like this ^

6 Likes

This looks cool! Does anybody have MAU crown yet?

4 Likes

EPIC THIS IS GREAT
Everyone prepare for the unboxing vids

4 Likes

Kind of a shame it’s just a rough estimate based on the average though. Would be nice to have a built in stat with the actual value so it can be confirmed.

I’m assuming the “Personalized Studio Name” will be asked in the survey, right?

9 Likes

I see, thank you! I’m halfway to the first milestone. 10M is quite a lot but it is achievable.

4 Likes

Because these were all made before the logo changed. You don’t produce physical items overnight. I sure wouldn’t expect it to change.

18 Likes

Hi,

The tilt trophy is actually the new studio logo! We were to redesign the trophy in time to take the new redesign.

14 Likes

This isn’t really a detail you’ll miss, but i felt like it was important to highlight that Phase 3 involves only the owner, while all other Phase awards could include developers/contributors to a project.

Can’t wait to see how many hours my poor childrens have spent in my game.

6 Likes

Hi,

This is just a drawing. The trophy is made out of stone. It is very nice I promise!

27 Likes

Cool, I really hope I end up getting one, but I dont think I will.

1 Like

Free spreadsheet to calculate your game hours, just paste in your monthly data stats since 2018
As a bonus, there is of course your Robux earnings too (removed in pic and default spreadsheet for privacy reasons), dollars earned, Robux per visit ratio, and years of play

30 Likes

how do we check how many hours we have?

6 Likes

Wow. This is amazing. Roblox has really gone all out with rewarding developers this year.

Just a shame I’ll have to wait quite a long time to even get one. I love how they are making trophies based off of the Roblox logo but what’s stopping people from making a Roblox logo with custom material in 3D Builder and ordering it?

Also, I don’t see it mentioned here but in the other posts, developers who worked on the games that qualified got the reward as well

Don’t be so negative! I’m sure if developers who wanted it really focused on getting it with amazing games then I’m sure they’ll get it.

Hopefully it’s not too heavy!

7 Likes

Is this per game or will it add up all of our hours if we have multiple games under one group?

4 Likes

i would have to guess per group because the trophy has a spot for personalized studio name
does that mean if you own multiple groups you can get multiple trophies?

2 Likes

It’s a little sad that there is only one trophy per game. Many studios work remotely across the world, so there’s no communal “office space” to keep a trophy.

A healthy compromise could be allowing studios to purchase additional trophies (at whatever price they cost to produce)? YouTube does this - you get the first Play Button milestone reward for free, then you can purchase additional Play Buttons for additional team members / if one gets damaged. I know I would be happy to pay the $$ to get a trophy for myself, as I’m not the direct game owner.

37 Likes

Although I won’t be participating, I do have a question regarding the trophy base.

How exactly is that distributed? Does everyone get a trophy base, or will it come with your first milestone award?

1 Like

These trophies looks amazing it’s worth the difficulty to get them. I have around 30m+ visits and added up around 5m+ hours. Most people with 100m+ visits should be getting gold.

1 Like

I very much agree with this, it should be fine since each one is personalized to the specific dev team; so if theres anyone abusing it it’d be easy to find.

2 Likes