Developer Awards! Phase 3: Tilt Trophies

There already is a “Robux Earned” award. Phase 1 of the Dev Awards (swag bags) are exactly what you’re talking about.

Sure, but 40 million Robux is an insane amount. Your average developer doesn’t earn that much. It only helps bigger developers. Even if you got 40 million Robux, the items you get are a joke.

40 Million Robux = $140,000

What if we hit more than 20M+ Hours and haven’t been rewarded, but we did receive the Gold Crown not the Bombastic

Would 9.5 Million visits with average 10 minute play time be eligible for at least one? There’s no stat for lifetime hours played

1 Like

How to calculate play time
it Total or a a Month

am i able to qualify for the gold trophy if i have 85.59 total average visit length and 3694 visits and divided them by 60 (i hope this is how i was supposed to check my hours)

Unfortunately not. You’d only have 5615.7 hours of playtime.

I think this is one of the best developer awards. A few suggestions are to have a way to buy these for co workers or others developers who helped make the game which meets the requirements or a group which does too. I also think roblox should have a awards with lower requirements that the developers have to buy if they want. But I liked the outcome of the developer award. Great job roblox!

How long does it take a player to receive his share of the crown? I received sparkletime and want to share it to my developers as well, how long would it take through the survey?

Don’t worry bro! Roblox wants their player count to fall.

If you multiple 9.5M by 10 and divide it by 60, you don’t get atleast 10M hours playtime so your game isn’t eleigible for one. You’re 15.83% on your way there tho! Much better than my 0.15% lol

You get

• A platform to share your content
  • An easy to use engine
  • A unique modeling tool
  • A build-in advertisement system
  • The ability to DevEx
  • Free servers
  • Free datastores
  • A forum for discussing with other devs
  • Etc.

PLUS

• Crown of O’s
  • Swag Bag
  • Tilt trophy

We have enough. We had enough even without the prizes. Roblox can’t mass produce nice stone trophies for everyone who earns a thousand R$ or something small like that. They made us a nice virtual item for small milestones, and for people that did amazing things and hit amazing milestone, they get a stone trophy. Also, rewards being given out for small amounts of R$ seems abusable.

I’m mainly talking about the swag bag. Also, I never said to reduce the Robux earned to 1k. 100k+ sounds better.

About the prizes. I think developers should get better rewards for making 40 million Robux from the platform.

For 100,000 you get money. Why do we need more, exactly? Also, if you reached 100,000, chances are you have most of the Crown of O’s’.

Again, I’m talking about the swag bags with the 40 million Robux earned. Getting 40 million isn’t a small feat and developers should be recognized for that.

No, you were lol. You were complaining that small devs don’t get prizes.

The Swag Bag is certainly a topic for discussion, maybe on the Swag Bag topic, though?

Yeah, someone messaged me about that and I changed my thoughts. I should’ve changed my post. My mistake.

Yeah good idea lol

1 Like

Does this include all games owned by the player? As well a group games? Or is it only the best game.

how do i know the liftime play hour

Nice announcement ! I would like win a trophée lol for the futur