Developer Awards! Phase 3: Tilt Trophies

I believe only one person per group game is able to get a trophy. As for your first question, I’d assume it’s for your best game.

1 Like

How is that a drawing???

1 Like

so like this is a real life trophy? they owe me a few they better send

1 Like

I never received an email for a survey or any virtual item, I own 3 games which easily gets 300k MAU for one and around 100k-20k MAU for the others

1 Like

I am not a fan of receiving mail either. I think it would be better if they contacted the roblox message instead. :email:
By the way, happy mother’s day!

1 Like

I missed it the first time on reading too, but it does say :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would happen if the game is just a lobby which teleports players to different places? The lobby itself has Avg Visit Length of 0.7mins, but the places within the game each have between 6-7mins of Avg Visit Length.

1 Like

This is fantastic! I really love the concept behind the material slabs being added onto the trophy as more milestones are hit. One thing I’m curious about though is if the “Personalized Studio Name” specifically has to be a studio name. What if the game is owned by a group that isn’t a studio and is more of a fan club for the game? Would we be able to pick the text displayed out ourselves in the survey? This may be the better alternative rather than automatically putting the studio name.

1 Like

I’m kind of confused on this one, if only because I’m reading and re-reading the beginning, and it’s not clear to me; is the playtime how many hours YOU’VE played on Roblox, or how many hours total your GAME has been played?

2 Likes

This is absolutely incredible! A quick question though… How would this system work and how would we calculate hours for games pertaining Games and Places? Some games heavily rely on Teleporting Between Places. I’ve looked at the data set for each of my places that fall under my game, they all contain different data points based on the game place. For example, Lobbies will contain less minutes compared to the actual game which is done through Teleporting Between Places, and developers may have different levels and places, each varying heavily on the amount of playtime of each place.

1 Like

This is developer rewards, why would it be for how many hours you’ve played on the platform? It’s for how many hours people have played your game.

2 Likes

If we were to assume it’s for how long you have played roblox to get the rewards that means you would have to play roblox for over 11000 years straight with no pauses just to get the gold award.
But if you were to want the illumina reward you would need to play for over 1 million years straight with no pauses. Meaning that if you had to play a certain time to reach the awards you would need some serious dedication!

1 Like

Just for fun I calculated how long it would take to achieve each of the time amounts if you were to play roblox 24/7.

Gold: 11 centuries
Bombastic: 22 centuries
Adurite: 57 centuries
Sparkletime: 114 centuries
Black Iron: 285 centuries
Wanwood: 1141 centuries
Bluesteel: 5707 centuries
Illumina: 11415 centuries

10 Likes

What exactly does “MAU” mean? ( :timer_clock:?)
Thanks for help :unicorn:

It means monthly active users.

What are these made out of? :heart_eyes:

You gotta be kidding me. No life time vists? smh :man_facepalming:t5:

They’re made of stone.

Nice. Do you have any tips on getting the first crown?

Should I make a free model game and grind visits? :sunglasses:

Somehow I received the first crown even though I don’t think I own any games with that many visitors, let alone monthly active users… :thinking:

Having an engaging game that attracts a bunch of players within a month should earn it. I’m probably not the right person to be answering this question, though.

Not the most professional or moral choice—but I’m not saying that it wouldn’t work. :wink:

As someone who builds and does commissions, this isn’t motivating or helping me at all. I am unsatisfied how Roblox only cared about the bigger developers with these prizes. I can talk about this lot more, but I don’t want my post to me flagged.

I request to have a smaller Robux earned prize instead. That should help everyone, and not just bigger developers