Developer Community 2020 Wrap-Up

:heart: Sending My Love for Christmas :heart:

2 Likes

Hopefully 2021 will also be a promising and great year for the roblox community.

2 Likes

Although 2020 was bad irl but in roblox updates … 10/10

1 Like

This year was challenging, but we also learnt a lot and had a lot of fun!
Lets hope the best for 2021!

Another year passes by in the Developer Forum

I love you all and I hope you guys get everything you wished for for christmas! :santa::christmas_tree: 2020 was a weird year for me, my dad got cancer out of the blue and my family grows older and older day by day, make sure you guys spend more time with your family and cherish them forever, take breaks often from development and go outside! 2021 has amazing things to come! I cannot wait to see what roblox brings to us! What a ride of a journey we all been on, I hope we can continue the ride together!

3 Likes

Yikes, a lot of stuff has changed. Definitely a good year for developing. Can’t wait to see what next year holds!

2 Likes

Interesting
…Although I already knew about this

Pretty sure that this is the farthest Roblox has come in a year (not counting FilteringEnabled).

Love how they didn’t mention Tommy Tallarico lol.

1 Like

I think this year on Roblox was the best year when it comes to all of the stuff they added like Skinned Meshes, Future is Bright, etc

3 Likes

Roblox has been great this year! So many new updates! I hope to see some more cool updates!- especially in regards to UI! :joy: :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent work this year Roblox! :clap::+1:

2 Likes

this year was a great year for me as a developer i was able to learn new things in the roblox development world and i am happy to be in this great developing community

3 Likes

Roblox has been part of my memory since I first joined in 2016. Wow, Roblox. You’ve changed a lot, and also changed my life.
I enjoy being together online, with friends, family, and developers. We all know that due to COVID, 2020 has been the toughest and roughest year, but you all kept fighting. Good job, Roblox.

Even though, this might be a tough and rough year for everyone, we have a lot of cool new features the ROBLOX Staff team came with!

Can’t wait for another year DevRel! Good job ROBLOX Staff Team!
#RobloxDeveloping2021!

I’m super impressed by all these new features ROBLOX has given us in 2020. I can’t wait for all the cool stuff coming next year! Happy Holidays everyone! <3

this forum rid me of my faith in humanity

have a happy and safe new year everyone

1 Like

From behalf of me and other developers, thank you roblox! Your relations teams are honestly great and are making it so easy for people to come and create on the platform.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

This year had a lot of bad things, but a lot of good things came from it. For example, online school allowed me to work on my own time, and faster which lead to more time to work on my game. -Which was the 1st game of mine to get 100 concurrent players or really have concurrent players. Oh, and happy (early/late) new years whenever you are reading this.

Yayyyyyy day after tomorrow is 2021 hopefully it’ll be better than 2020…

Thank you for a good 2020 everybody!

1 Like

2020 has been a wild year, happy new year everyone!

1 Like