Developer console click and drag broken

Try click and drag to move the developer console, when the mouse gets released the developer console will update position only when your mouse leaves the frame. I am on Windows 10

36 Likes

Windows 10 here and having the same issue. Would love to see this get fixed sooner than later, it makes using the dev console a hassle.

4 Likes

I can confirm that I am having the same issue and I was hoping for a regular to post it in bug reports and here it is.

1 Like

Windows 8.1, same issue. I’ve been dealing with this for a while now, even since I downgraded from 10 a couple of weeks ago due to performance issues.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

Experiencing same issue, also not showing client logs sometimes for apparently no reason. Some games it shows and others it doesn’t.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue aswell, it’s really annoying because it continues even when the devconsole is closed, leading to not being able to move your camera by holding right click.

3 Likes

This is STILL happening, huge pain and i can’t believe something like this hasn’t been fixed yet.

2 Likes

As you can see from the replies, they will let us know when it’s fixed.

1 Like

10 days is more than enough time in my opinion to fix a dragging issue.