Developer for Hire (GUIs) (CLOSED)

About Me

Hi there! my name is david and i’m a roblox game developer :star_struck:

What am i looking for:

I’m looking for someone to do my GUIs at Roblox studio for me with quality
and I have a project in photoshop :yum:

so basically I want to hire someone to do my GUIs on roblox studio because whenever I try to do it is without quality :

It doesn’t get the same quality as Photoshop :face_vomiting:

Payment

I pay with robux, between 10k-17k or more, if quality is exceptional

Contact

You can contact me here on the Discord: David, Only David#4669

If there is something wrong fix me admins of the Dev Forum :sweat_smile:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, unfortunately I can not help with this. It felt very confusing with the title and the place where this was posted because it should be posted under Public Collaboration Public Recruitment. People may be passing by because this is the category where people are looking for work themselves, rather than looking for people to do work. Try switching this post’s category and you may have some more luck. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

slightly confused, since you’re able to do your own design with ease, i don’t really know why you turned it into recruitment,

if you’re talking about the blurs, from your “quality drop” but it looking fine in Ps, you might wanna check the AbsoluteSize of your assets, you might know it but saying it regardless, there is a way to simulate Full 1080 size with the device canvas simulation on studio.

you have to either set a MaxSize on your UI, or re-importing it to a bigger size in Ps.

3 Likes

Have you tried this?

1 Like

Yes, I already tried yes, and also tried to double the size, or triple

hi i am Nester,i would like to work with you!
examples:

this is my twitter:@Nesterblox
discord: Nesterblox#5967

1 Like

Here is my portfolio, I don’t have many UI examples but I can certainly help you out.

Discord: Loertis#9029

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.