Developer Modules: Updates & New Modules!

Yes. I modified all my animation weights to comply with the new Animation Engine Update requirements: link. By setting “AnimationWeightedBlendFix=Enabled” I should be getting better performance and fewer bugs (according to the docs).

1 Like

I am currently testing the Surface Art [Dev Module] and have set “AnimationWeightedBlendFix=Enabled”. Now after putting a graphic on the surface via the dev module, the default animations like running or jumping do not work properly any longer. I suspect that the camera tween after exiting surface art selector UI is responsible for this.

Social Interactions is having a bit of an issue right now

(I haven’t changed anything with this module, and it used to work perfectly. This is what it looks like from when I start the game in Studio and no matter where I move my camera)

For context, the decal on the shirt is on the front

EDIT: I cannot repro this after reopening the game, weird that this could have somehow been fixed with no changes.

Hey @CheeseGodTheEpic, glad it’s fixed! Let us know if this happens again, we’d be happy to look into it with you.

4 Likes

Hi…for the Scavenger Hunt module there is nothing in documentation about configuring the modal that says something like “use these tokens as a sample on your game”. I have only been able to configure the introModal and the completeModal. How can i configure the middle message or modal?

Hey @RMofSBI, check out the Using Tokens section of the docs, in particular this point:

Include a child StringValue instance set to the “flavor text” to display when the token is collected.

3 Likes

You are a life saver, thanks so much!!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.