Developers, please may you give me feedback on a game I have been working on?

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I made a post here since my last posts about my game. (excluding the ones where I was first starting and had hardly any experience)

Since then, I have been working on the game in my spare time and learning lots. I now plan on advertising the game soon, and I would really appreciate your insight on the gameplay and the user-friendliness of the game.

I am also looking for testers, so if you want to help with testing, feel free!

The game Westshore is a survival / economy game that is based in a world where there is a town in a lot of open “worldliness” and with things such as jobs!

The content within the game is fully made by me, excluding the following things:

sounds, car models, some item models, GFX art and some car code.
(parts of car code I used are from Roblox car packages)
(GFX / art made by a friend icons ECT)

If you want to give me feedback or help test the game, the link is here: https://www.roblox.com/games/5354798838

(you will need to join the group to get access to join the game, but feel free to leave afterwards)

7 Likes

The Westshore game was built with the utmost care and attention to detail. The user interface is sleek and intuitive, making it easy to navigate through the various menus and options. The graphics are stunning, with vibrant colors and intricate designs that truly bring the game world to life.

The building mechanics are also top-notch. Whether you’re constructing a towering skyscraper or a cozy cottage, the process is both fun and engaging. There are plenty of customization options available, allowing you to create unique and personalized structures that reflect your own personal style.

What really sets Westshore apart, however, is the level of polish and refinement that went into every aspect of the game. From the fluid animations to the seamless transitions between gameplay and cutscenes, everything feels incredibly well-crafted and polished

1 Like

I tried the game, but there was an NPC that just wouldn’t stop killing me. He walked faster than I could and was relentless. Not fun for a start to the game.

Thanks for the feedback il make it so that the NPCs do not attack unarmed players.

1 Like