DevEx Page Displays Only One Rate

I checked the DevEx page tonight to see if I could cash out again since I exceeded 100K Robux, but alas, the cooldown is still in effect. I also noticed that all the rates have vanished except one, which is the minimum for 350 USD. I’m not sure when this started happening, but it displayed all rates yesterday just fine.

Does this have to do with the switch from (my) OBC to Premium 2200?

3 Likes

This doesn’t have to do with Premium, and we’re investigating. The next DevEx page should show normally.

7 Likes

My page is showing the same thing, and I have enough to cover the next cash out option. I also have a completed DevEx this month.

The strange thing is, I looked at this page earlier today and had the full list displayed.

Having the same issue here. I thought for a moment they made it so you could do any amount above 100k. Would have been cool lol

1 Like

This highlighted text makes it seem like it hints at exchanging custom Robux amounts.

I don’t have any insider info on this, pure speculation

Edit: The word on Roblox’s part has shown to be confusing to developers. The next page shows the options (which you can’t see until ready to DevEx).

(Source: HeadlessHorror)

13 Likes

That’s what I was thinking as well. :thinking:
I must say that would be really great if we could devEx any amounts between the min and max limit!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.