Devex request got rejected 6th times in a a row

My Devex request been rejected 6th times in a row over “Not eligible” despite me earn all 100% of my Robux off a group fund over a reputable development group. (all 100% are earned from a single group)

Contacted support 2 times regarding the issue with only the same respond.

I’ve check if the system itself calculate all of my earnings are eligible, which it is.
I’ve request 1/2 of my full earnings, but still got rejected.
I’ve not gotten a warn/ban in over years.
I’ve been a very good community standing.
I’m a legal of age.
Verified account/email.
I’ve fully double/triple check every information when requesting and on Tipalti portal.

all previous devex request was going smoothly over wire transfers

I have genuinely absolute no idea why it’s being rejected over and over again.
I’m really thinking of contacting a roblox employee to ask for help, roblox support is not helping over these pre-generated message.

3 Likes

Welcome to it, bro.

I’m facing the same issue, and Roblox hasn’t responded to my ticket in 15 days. Roblox really needs to look into this issue. If possible, like and reply to my post and all others associated with this issue because it spreads awareness. Personally, I’m about $2000 in the hole and losing money every day because of their lack of response.

1 Like

that’s really suck to see.
that you are having the same issues as well where they completely either ignored it or simply respond with such a vague automated message that doesn’t simply help at all.

thankfully I have a couple of direct contact to roblox staff
I will try asking them if they can help regarding this issues.

1 Like

the same thing is happening to me, completely eligible robux apparently isn’t, roblox is doing us dirty