DevForum Plus - A Cleaner, More Customizable Forum

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean

luckily, this is coming in the new update.

2 Likes

A New Update is now out! see the new showcase video to see all the new changes, or download the style yourself!

• Updated Profile Info.

The style will be getting a rewrite and some new effects soon.

Version 2.0.0

Modifications

• A Complete Rewrite of the style.
  • Multiple Settings.
  • Redesigned UI.
  • Outline UI Option based on the Version 1.0.0 UI.
  • Easing Styles (All Penner Equations + A Custom One I’ve made, which i may make more + None/Snappy.)
  • Color Scheming (Should work for all colors.)

There’s most likely more, but since this took a long time to rewrite, i sadly didn’t remember and or document my progress.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments.

Jump to OP

2 Likes

Good update, but the bright neon colours are hurting my eyes.

This also looks weird and off-place:

1 Like

I like the animations, but is there a way to go back to previous versions? In my opinion, I kind of don’t like the colors, it looks more like DevForum condensed… However, in some places the designs are pretty cool, like the profile. However, yeah. If there’s a way to go back, please tell me :sweat:

Also here is a problem with the current version:

there are spaces

Thanks! But unfortunately, no, i can’t revert i had to change some settings so users could change different settings in the style, also, the color scheming is roblox dark by default, but you can change it in the settings by clicking the gear icon next to the style, could you give me some suggestions on how i could make the colors more vibrant and or appealing? Also thanks for letting me know on the code snippets, I’ll fix those soon.

Thanks! I was debating on if i should keep categories like that, so thanks for letting me know, that’ll be a easy fix.

Here’s the fixed version:

1 Like

The spaces have been fixed.

char 30

Thank you guys so much for 100+ installs! super happy to see you guys love this style.

Version 2.0.1

Modifications

Bug Fixes

• Fixed spacing on code snippets letters, thanks @AridTheDev for letting me know.

• Fixed Categories looking weird on hover and reverted letter colors, thanks @koliemini for letting me know

• Fixed Back+ Not working due to having the “+” in the string.

• Fixed Some Default Option Buttons having outlines, but there may be more.

• Fixed Some Color Scheming With Tertiary And Quaternary, so --quaternary and --quaternary-low are now assigned to the --tertiary and --tertiary-low Variables respectively.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments.

Jump to OP

1 Like

Nice update, it is kind of hard to get used to a new version after using the old version for about 10 days or so.

Also noticed that whenever you hover over posts, it looks like piano xD

1 Like

mb, the outline option was made to honor the the old UI, also, now that i think about it, it does lol

Why is the bar appearing like that after updating DevForum Plus?

Looks really cool! Is there also a Firefox extension for it?

I personally don’t like using Chrome for many reasons that I will not list here.
Firefox has been my main browser for years.

Would love to see this extension there too.

Could you specify what bar is appearing weird? Do you mean the loading bar?

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

Thanks! Though this does not seem like a addon developed by you?

No, stylus itself wasn’t made by me, the DevForum Plus style is.