DevForum Plus - A Cleaner, More Customizable Forum

Ownership Notice + Product License

By downloading this product, you comply with the following Product License.

Download

About

DevForum+ is a CSS style designed to give a cleaner look and feel to the Roblox Developer Forum (Commonly Known As The DevForum.) it supports all themes (but will break when browsing as a guest.) as it uses the DevForum’s color palette, which change depending on the theme.

Showcase ( As Of v3.0.6 )
  • Video

• Settings

Download

Before you can use the style, you have to get the Stylus Chrome extension, then you can download DevForum+

Conclusion

Trust me, My style vastly improves the DevForum Experience.

If you have any suggestions or bug reports, please let me know in the comments, I’m always welcome to feedback.

Changelog

Credits

@ThatOneUnoriginal - For Inspiration, And the code for the settings of DevForum Condensed helped me add my own settings to DevForum Plus.

@Hyper_Studiosss - For Inspiration

And remember, it’s Dashin’ Time! y’all have a great day or night

83 Likes

can you upload this to stylish extension aswell?

8 Likes

This looks cool, I like the hover effect

6 Likes

Thanks, it’s the main stylistic choice of the style.

6 Likes

Stylish apparently steals your info, use stylus. They have better themes.

7 Likes

nah they changed it so it doesnt steal it anymore

4 Likes

the style starts erroring when i try to add it to stylish, sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Not bad at all! This is soo much better than DevforumCondensed, though I would recommend doing the following:

• Adding more distinction between each topic, perhaps making it a chip?
  • The colors are too dull, add more contrast.
  • You removed border from a few elements which makes it really hard to distinguish, try adding a subtle or something similar of a border.
  • And ofcourse, more themes. Go for maybe a green one? purple? red? blue?
6 Likes

I mainly made the style to only support the main four themes, but i can surely add more themes and brighten everything up with clearer contrast.

2 Likes

Yes do that and also the things I mentioned especially the border thing.

3 Likes

Also, if you can, could you specify what colors look dull? Just wanna make sure i can brighten everything correctly.

2 Likes

It was just in the images, I downloaded the plugin and it looks really neat! Though I would say:
Kinda looks weird (Remove background and border)
Also looks a bit odd. (The corners should stay rounded and the background color should be gray)

And there should be a slight background color on all buttons to know its a button except for the ones listed above.

3 Likes

why not just use Nunito like DevStyle!!

2 Likes

Thats just your opinion. I think it looks good.

2 Likes

but honestly, if i install this, ima change the font immediately to something better that that.

2 Likes

Nunito is nice, but Quicksand is nicer in my opinion.

2 Likes

I made the corners un-round so you can see the users full avatar, would you like me to change it so it only un-rounds when you”re looking at the user’s profile?
Also i’ll add the backgrounds, it should be fairly easy, thanks.

1 Like

Also, all code snippets use JetBrains Mono as the font ( a really good coding font in my opinion. )

1 Like

Really cool! However, this tab looks a tad ugly and not scaled properly:

4 Likes

It really just changes the font? I haven’t noticed anything else it changes.

1 Like