DevForum Plus - Changelog

This Post is Owned and Maintained solely by @KingBlueDash, Owner of The Lightning Speed Productions Roblox Group.

This is a official Changelog for the DevForum Plus CSS style.

Version 1.0.0

This Update contains the basis for DevForum Plus, It was also my first time coding in CSS, though containing some bugs and lacking in some degrees, especially the janky code.

Version 2.0.0

This update completely overhaul DevForum Plus’ original UI and adds a ton more features

Link: V2 Additions

Version 2.0.1

DevForum Plus Receives 100+ installs! and some QOL Improvements are added to it, making it even cleaner than before.

Link: V2.0.1 Additions

Version 2.0.2

Small QOL Improvements are made to DevForum Plus.

Link: V2.0.2 Additions

Version 2.1.0

DevForum Plus hits 200+ installs! a awesome milestone for me, this update includes QOL improvements and the neat addition to make DevForum Plus compatible with both DevForum Condensed by @ThatOneUnoriginal and DevStyle by @Hyper_Studiosss, Further expanding DevForum Plus’ Customizability.

Link: V2.1.0 Additions

Version 3.0.0

DevForum Plus Reaches 400+ Installs! A Huge Milestone For Me! And Receives A Ton Of New Modifications/Additions, And Bug Fixes.

Link: V3.0.0 Additions

Log #1

I Released DevForum Plus On November 5th 2023, And It Has Been 87 Days Since Release, Today, I Looked At The Statistics Of It To Find Out It Has Gained 813 Total Installs! I’m Ecstatic About This And Can’t Wait To Create More Open-Source Content For You All!

Link: Log #1

2 Likes