DevLog#3: Ideas... | Ro-Nui DevLog Series

Previosly: So I made a dialouge system for RNOG, as well as the finished macku model.

Links to the last devlogs:

1. I had a few ideas for RNOG, but I just couldn’t put them together. I didn’t know how to make the pick up system, so I thought about how I could do it. I wanted to make the game feel like it’s roblox, that has MNOG elements and gameplay, so I was going to make tools as the items.

2. Rahi. Rahi is basically animals but for bionicle, so I’d have to make them too, but there are cutscenes that that start when you enter a certain area. There are also puzzles that require multiple module scripts that are very complex, and as a novice developer, this project seems impossible.

3. I decided to make the game not a perfect replication of MNOG. All I need to do is the building, and core concepts, which some are much harder. I have a lot of plans for this game that are hard to pull off, so any help would be great. These devlogs are super obscure, and very little people have ever seen these devlogs, so anything would make my day.

4. If this project goes well and becomes a full game, I might make MNOG II in roblox(Ro-nui online game 2). or even a playable version of the bohrok animations.
    I have kind of stopped working on RNOG, and need some motivation, so if you want to support me, and my project, you can donate and test here.

Bye.

3 Likes