DevRel reponse times, and problems with it

Hello, from the title of the post I’ve haven issues with contacting DevRel (Developer Relations)
When contacting them I’ve been waiting for a while as you can see the timestamp that I circled in this screenshot below:

It’s like sending a message in a bottle and waiting for a reply. It’s frustrating, and to be exact it’s 1 year and 23 days of silence? That’s just ridiculous, especially working for a forum this big, I would at least expect something similar to roblox support, other people have been expierencing problems like me for example:

In this post, he’s been waiting longer than me. It’s complete bullcrap that people like me who want’s to keep update on there work have to deal with this appeal process. But whatever :roll_eyes:.

Therefore an appeal of a decision, it can be extremely frustrating to wait for a response from online platforms. I hope someone takes time to read this and understand my frustration, it’s quite annoying being left on delivered for something like this.

Sincerely,
memeason

7 Likes

Update 1

Still no response time, but I’ve been thinking of contacting again but it’s pointless.